Reviews for The Time of Their Lives
aerts14 chapter 23 . 8/10/2014
JK Rowling said specifically in the 'Deathly Hallows' that THE ORPHANAGE THAT TOM RIDDLE GREW UP IN WAS TORE DOWN!
Riverwind chapter 27 . 7/9/2013
Nice story, thanks for writing it and I look forward to reading others you have written.

River
I'm sorry chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
An enthusiastic story, but one that needs to be ripened a bit with life experience.
Oh my chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
you've never lost anyone close to you, have you? A parent, a good friend or a close relation. There is not a chance in hades that Mrs Weasley would have reacted to the loss of her child in that manner.
AlyssaStarr chapter 27 . 12/29/2011
Ahhhhhhhh! Such a fantastic story! I am completely appalled by the number of reviews you have, or in this case, don’t have. I would have expected a story like this to have 800 reviews (I don’t judge stories by their number of reviews, it’s just that the best ones often have have the most). You’re story is amaaaaaaaaazing and is a definite hidden gem! I loved every single chapter right up to the end. Your characters were unbelievably realistic and you had a great timeline (I never felt like you were moving too slowly). It was never boring, and I felt satisfied at the end because you did such a nice job rapping up each storyline. I’m always so disappointed by long stories without a good endings, but I felt like I could leave yours knowing that everything turned out happily. It’s definitely a new favorite of mine. I’m starting your other ones as I write this :)
HP-Fan chapter 17 . 8/31/2011
I liked this chapter but (yeah there's a but) making a patronus talk is something that only The Order does.

Your story is really good, an I'm quite picky!
Luke chapter 27 . 6/16/2011
well after reading this story which i must say i laughed and cryed i found this a very enjoyable story keep up the good work just some of your spelling mistakes but thats no problem :) i realllllly enjoyed reading your story
AllIsFairInLoveAndWar chapter 23 . 6/1/2011
i think you forgot the reason they went to see dudley...the wedding?
darris108 chapter 13 . 1/15/2011
Loving the story! Sadly don't have time to finish reading it at the moment - it will have to wait till tomorrow :( It's really good though, I think the characters really flow through from the end of the 7th book. Great work!

p.s. I added you to my watch on dA as well ;)
StalkerAngel chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
I love this story!

...That's about it. .
music watch chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
So Did they fuck or just sleep in the same bed? If it's the second one then change this to a T rating, cuz no way is this M. Or at least not yet.
mialuvtwilight chapter 27 . 4/28/2010
aw i loved this story it was so cute and in context!
mialuvtwilight chapter 22 . 4/28/2010
really funny and teddy is soc ute!
mialuvtwilight chapter 20 . 4/28/2010