Reviews for Frenetic in Forks
supreme queen1106 chapter 16 . 3/25/2013
That was a wonderful story, I loved it! It was fabulous! You are an amazing author.
AliceCullen3 chapter 16 . 12/27/2012
ToTaLy-WeIrD-aNd-PROUD chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I laughed at the part about the rain because I'm so used to it (I live in Washington), haha xD

I love this already :D To the next chapter, then! :D
SeanHicks4 chapter 15 . 11/25/2011
Interesting cross, and at the risk of sounding a little odd some of it gave me fits of giggles
snowfire169 chapter 15 . 11/8/2011
So awesome to read a crossover that keeps everyone in character and presents a real story at the same time! Loved Edward sending Rose inside so he could effectively lie to Jake.
fanpiremari chapter 15 . 8/5/2011
It's really hard to find a good Doctor Who and Twilight crossover, but this one is a rare good one. You won me over. Even though I wasn't one who had to wait the year for an update, I would have totally understand. It's been over a year since I've lady updated my story.

Can't wait, but I will, to see what happens next!
NinaDoctor chapter 15 . 7/25/2011
I LOVE it!Please continue!
AliceCullen3 chapter 15 . 7/18/2011
SakuraDragomir chapter 15 . 7/18/2011
hey waz up

can u write more of this story plz? if u can

i love doctor who and twilight

i hope i can read more of ur stories

-yuuki kuran

queen of the night
JenGambale chapter 14 . 2/16/2011
I like it very much so far. :) Your way of story-telling reminds me a little of Dan Brown's novels, where the stories take place in a short timespan, too. :)

I hope you'll update soon! :)
SarahTee chapter 14 . 8/23/2010
Great story, can't wait to read more!

Sarah x
Dani Glass-Kaulitz chapter 14 . 8/22/2010
Ive been reading since you started this fanfic and i love it. KEEP POSTING PLEASE!
AliceCullen3 chapter 14 . 8/21/2010
I don't think the Cullens Broke the treaty as they weren't really on their land.
MaeganM.0816 chapter 14 . 8/13/2010
:) oh-noes!
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 14 . 8/8/2010
A long while, yes, but you didn't abandon the story completely! Not like some other people... (although can't talk... but I've deleted it now...). Keep writing!