Reviews for Frozen Spirit
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This was good!
dusica chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Love 't wait to see that Konoha Corp fanfiction.
the blanket chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Lovely! I am turning into quite the fan of your work. I really liked the interaction between Sasuke and Sakura, and I hope that you're still going to write Konoha Corp. :) I love Office-verse fic.
unknown chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
THos is an amazing story and I hope that you write more like this in the future. Do you think you will be writing this same story only from Sasuke's point of view for all of it instead of just a 1 or 2 paragraphs written in it? I hope so, mostly because I want to know what it was that Sasuke was thinking when he saw Sakura on the phone with Masato-kun and didn't know who she was listening to, what he heard Masato-kun say when he took the phone from Sakura and listened to it himself, and what he said back to Masato-kun. I also want to know if the reason that Sakura didn't get raped all those years ago had something to do with Sasuke interfering. If you do write such a thing in the future, do you think you could keep it so that it is T-rated? If you did I would really appreciate it. Once again, this story rocks!
TrinityAngelX chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Wow, that was wonderful :O
rezmutt chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
is konaha corp already posted? and this is a really good story i was ttly into it it has suspense just the right amount of details and it flows
AlbertaxRose chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
OMG LOVE IT!
The Cowardly Mechanic chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
i luved it D
ooKarioo chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Oh god, what an amazing story *o*

You've got really great writing style and your story is really detailed, but I liked the way how you wrote the SasuSaku relationship the most. It isn't rushed, like how Sasuke suddenly realizes that he loves Sakura, it has this good divided pace, where you can see that Sasuke cares for Sakura, even though it's not in the love kind of sense

Hope to see your story Konoha Corp. soon cuz' I see very much potentiality in you :)
JapanLiHudson chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
I love your new series! I never feel completely comfortable with Sakura and Sasuke as a couple in the traditional universe; their issues never seem to be adequately dealt with. But I love this new AU you've created and I'm excited to read more about this world! Great first submission!
La Dormeuse chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Aw perfect Sasu/Saku-ness! Good job! I loved Sasuke's attempt at comfort and taking 'care' of Sakura and failing slightly. Although my favourite part, guiltily was the Lee cameo! *sparkles*

Can't wait for the introduction of Konoha Corp!

Sina xx
standstill chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
wow. just...wow. a wonderful job, i really must say! their character, your choice of words, scenery, everything! it was simply intoxicationg to be able to find a great fic like this, even though it's a one-shot.

i personally find it difficult to portray a good sasusaku scene. it was...cute how you ended it, and i felt virtually satisfied with how it concluded!

i'm looking forward to this 'konoha corp' you mentioned. with your skill of writing, it's definitely something to look out for.