Reviews for To Cease to Exist
AnimeFan202 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I loved this one-shot. It was so sweet... Sad at the same time, but sweet.
I'm not sure what else to say other than I loved it, and I'm sorry I've had it favorited for so long without reviewing it.
Good job! Keep writing!
Black Veil chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Finally someone gives Temari and Kankuro credit! (grins) This is the fanfic the world has been looking for and I have found it. I wish that you had continued, but in all honesty, this fanfic is the winner.
kitsunedragon111 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
i love this story
SkiHat chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
This was awesome. i like how you used quotes in the story line.
Nekkicho chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
You are a great writer. It's such a simple scene and yet it's very powerful. For Gaara it's a big and important step forward.

I've also noticed that you took Dances with Shinobi down. Does this mean you won't be finishing it? That's too bad but it would be great if you could post those three chapters again. I really enjoyed them.
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
aww, great story
Damaged Ghost of an Angel chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
This is was a really good story. Thank you for taking the time to write it!
aicchan chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Oh my GOD! What a nice fic! U makes me Cry!

I like it so much!
Tammy chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
I really wish we could see more of this in the series, how Gaara begins to see his siblings as more than lumps of flesh. I like how you had Gaara apply Naruto's lessons to Kankuro and Temari.
mewmewgodess chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Aww, that was so cute! I loved it!
Unices chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
wow nice oneshot.
Iceheart Firesoul chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
*squee* I loved this scene in the series- I'm so glad you fleshed it out. It's really powerful, for all that it's shown so quietly. A simple "thank you", the external manifestation of Gaara completely reconsidering life. .
CandyGirl999 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Aw Gaara is picking up on what it means to love and be loved. It's times like these that I'm so glad that Kishimoto gave Gaara a chance to live and change is way of life for the better; unlike all the other emotionally disturbed characters on the show who wanted love but ended up dying for nothing (Haku, Kimmimaro). I guess thats why everyone loves Gaara so much. He's a villan turn hero! _
GaarasGirl chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Finaley! a fic worth reading, good job on this it had a nice even flow to it.
Asian95 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009