Reviews for Buzzing Neon
samwinchester83 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Loved it...so sweet and sad at the same time ..gah sammy why do you do this to me !
Jimelda chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
How have I not reviewed this before? Goodness, I've read this fic on more than one occasion and I always thought I'd reviewed it. So sorry.

Anyway, having re-read it this time right after watching Metamorphosis, I can truly say that this is a perfect epilogue of sorts. As chock-full of angst as the actual ep, plus some drunk!Sam to boot - which is to die for - this fic has made my night so much better. I wish they had actually put this on the show!

Thank you so much for sharing this. Your grasp on the characters always astounds me and I love reading what your mind comes up with.

Cheers,

Jimelda
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Great story. I do love when they have there chick flick moments. Please keep up the great work.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
*He couldn't turn that leaf over ever again, he'd only find slugs.*

Great line. And he almost said "love"! Hee. Great spiraling emotion in this.
LoveThemWinchesters chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
**SMILE** Another great Sam & Dean moment!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Just love drunk and hurting Sam, trying to drown his sorrows and forget for a while. Unfortunately it didn't exactly do the job and all he got was sick and will have the hangover from hell! Great that Dean found and stayed with his little brother, even being puked upon, proving that despite all that was going on with them and the words that had been said, they were brothers and that went deep.

Loved this part - Sam staggered along, wishing things could be normal. Wishing they could just be two brothers fighting each other over baseball trading cards, and bubble gum, who's turn it was to take out the garbage, maybe even a girl or two. It was an impossible wish, Sam knew.

There again, if that were the case, there wouldn't have been Supernatural!

Loved the ending, the banter and b*tch - jerk, Winchester speak for I love you!
Shannon chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I love drunk Sammy! That was fun. Thanks for writing it!
spnMom chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Bitch! Jerk! is love in the Winchester dialect. I wonder if the writers know how much we love that and miss it. I wonder if when the boys finally make up, we'll hear it again? Loved your story, thanks!
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Great think, love the ending!
rsb57 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I love learning about these guys through your wonderful story telling. This was so sad but so much of what I'm coming to love about Sam. He's just so... Sam!

Becky
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
So beautiful and moving.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
OMG! this was awesome!

i LOVED the sammy angst

really well written love

fitted the ep wonderfully c

amazing read

haha

yay!
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Excellent, I loved this.
casammy.armoasantandergmail.c chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
congratulaciones le ha salido muy bien el fic deberia continuar quizas con un estudio de los sentimientos de dean y sam despues de cada capitulo
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
AH! More..more..please hurry up! )