Reviews for 1930
juumonjigiri chapter 4 . 5/23/2017
This was brilliant. Great idea, good execution, love the writing style.

The relationship between Jack and Shawn is incredibly interesting, and I think you did a wonderful job exploring and describing the intricacies of this relationship here.
FanGirrl chapter 4 . 11/2/2016
It was hilarious! Especially when I was missing old good psych and just couple days aho watched some episodes, the last one was with uncle Jack and tressure. And THEN I found this fanfic. I cant believe it! It was like damn sequel... with a little lovely well writen slash, of course. I own you little hug :) It was SO believable (so, better than good,obviously ;))
RegiDelta chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
n n.a.
skylarmonsters chapter 4 . 2/27/2016
I think is the most in character Shawn and lassie fic I've ever read? goodness there are so many lines I loved (I have some of my faves screenshotted tbh tho the only one I remember rn is the one where Shawns in the rain and the line was smth like 'Shawn liked things that didn't happen often' and idk this was a wonderful fic. I loved the humour (from everyone. most writers make lassie super uptight and anal but he has a sense of humor in this) I didn't even see when this was posted so it may be super old and u may not read this but! great job
Captain Quirky chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
This is stupendous. I cannot believe how amazingly crafted this story was in terms of plot, narration, and characterization. I was completely hooked from the very beginning. You a truly talented writer, and this was a treasure to read.
danceofshadows chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
I loved this so much!
TruffleHeadnolongeractive chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
Oh, this was simply the best! You have the characterization spot on, and that is such a huge relief. The plot was wonderfully put together, too. You had me on the edge of my seat the entire time. Seriously, that was awesome. I admire your long chapters.

Lexi
Littlemiss-RozaAnn chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
I loved this :)
Mirage chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I did read all at one go, and can only say i so love this story, the paieing and the idea of this story_
please many many more of those!
Mirage chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
That end of this chap was to great..."i really shoud have seen that coming..." famous last words to true_
and i love that Shawn is with Lassy
thedreadedlurgy chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
you are a great, great writer
Miyavilurver chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
brilliant!
Wildfire2 chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
WOW I am SHOCKED, SHOCKED! at how well you did Shawn! He was spot on to his character! Most people can't write him right, they make him to much or more often NOT enough. This story was awesome! Thanks for writing it!

Wildfire
Morrolan chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Love this!
JayJay133 chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
This story is awesome! I love it!