Reviews for StarGate: Galactic Imperium
ww1990ww chapter 13 . 1h
I tried to read this but for the love of God and any deity who existed/exist and will existing it so bad case of GARY STUE that it hurts my mind... I need to find mind bleach.
Edward95 chapter 109 . 8h
Great work here
jjlol chapter 109 . 8h
I just keep loving this Fan Fiction more and more.

Looking forward to the Love Craft Universe.
Reichenfaust chapter 109 . 10h
That was an important and interesting chapter. Cool to see things explained and fleshed out even more in your universe. Definitely cool. Hilarious, about the Creator Gods stuff, that was a good laugh.

Awesome, and waiting for more.
Nartog chapter 109 . 13h
"existance" and its choice of words had me laughing for quite a bit, ty for that. Metaphorical speck of shit hehehehehe :D

Going for a walk, going for a walk were have i heard that before..the dragonborn is not related to abridged alucard or anything is he?

Also poor gek, and i guess the ..traveler guy it seems everyone is always a pawn to those higher then them in the cosmic hierarchy...

Anyhow ty for updating keep it up!
WomanSlayer chapter 1 . 18h
JUST READ THIS AND OMG I AM IN LOOOOOOOVE, 108 CHAPTERS TO GO!
goddragonking chapter 109 . 8/28
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more)
Selias chapter 109 . 8/28
Looks like things are going to be getting a bit more intense, from here on out, eh?
OBSERVER01 chapter 109 . 8/28
dayumn!
Maben00 chapter 109 . 8/28
i loved it and i can't wait to see what happens next
AkiraUzumaky chapter 109 . 8/28
amazing man I can't wait for the next one...good job!
douchiesnacks chapter 109 . 8/28
good chapter
Ultra Nebula chapter 109 . 8/27
For the Dragonborn name: Odingar. Idk it just came to mind and it feels Nordic.
ED CURL chapter 60 . 8/26
Hey at the beginning of each chapter could you put a list of what Acronym's mean. You have so many it is difficult to keep them all straight. From the ones you use for weapons and the ones you use for military just try to gigues out some times has my head spinning.
Do you plan on visiting Mass Effect and Wing Commander Universes? The Element Zero would help GEK and Wing Commander has Cool star Fighters.
2,215 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »