Reviews for StarGate: Galactic Imperium
So! I read about 25 chapters total, and I gotta say there's so much bloated filler text; ever heard of getting to the point?
The dialogue however was what finally killed the story for me: its fucking bad, like: my immortal level of bad.
Iaintpedo chapter 92 . 3/16
ay yo dont write this shit in a good strory cant read no more bra
Andromedanaea chapter 3 . 3/13
this would have been more interesting if his home universe had been something other than Stargate (Babylon 5, Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, Terran Trade Authority, Marvel Universe) and he had gone empire building with Stargate tech in this other universe.
wsbenge chapter 36 . 2/26
LOL. He thought the girls liked their rapist. Just another thug. It really has gone to his head.
Flabbergasted chapter 75 . 2/16
I shouted.

"WITNESS! Witness my might! For I am your God Emperor! I will be your God! I am the Dark Emperor, the Lord of Doom, King of Hope, Terror of Despair, Joy of Happiness! I am the Destroyer and the Giver of Life! I am the God Emperor of the Galactic Imperium! All shall bow down before me!"

Freaking putz...
Just.. wow this story is really fetting ehhh after chapter 42..
So the other guy for faked his death, probably to prevent his other self from killing him. The only problem would be if he could still accurately determine gok's thinking and motives. The dude is like a few hundred years old now, has higher mental capabilities, while gaining a lot of wisdom from age and experiences, has tech and abilities the other guy doesn't know about. They cannot have the same thinking process.
"The Tauri were powerful and they would most certainly gain the support of the Ascended Ancients when I return there to 'upset' the balance of the universe."
No they are not, they barely have any ships, additionally they are not as advanced as his ships. He could literally send a fleet of 10,000 of ships and destroy the weak ass planet, but he's holding himself back
Two things i don't like is how passive he is. For example, the asgard beaming tech can beam targets up from orbit, right? Why send down forces on a planet to defend it or conquer it, i you can build a massive beamer ship, that targets the population, and beams them into space? Another thing that annoyed me, was the fact that he didnt steam the StarTrek replicator tech. Those things are molecular reassemblers, and work on transportation tech. He could have literally built a megastructure that could reassemble asteroids into spaceships together with their crews! Hell why stop there? Build a movable unfolding structure that could reassemble the atoms of an entire solar system and create an enormous armada. Add temporal manipulation into the mix and it happens in a fraction of a second...
So why is the emperor ignoring earth? It has what? 3-4 ships? He has hundreds of planets under him, nuking earth would take a lot of pressure off of him. And don't tell me it has sentimental values to him, if he wants an earth he could steal it from a different dimension...
riayi chapter 45 . 1/18
like the story, unconvinced by how accurate Leeds is with his predictions, looking forward to the rest
ItzJoe chapter 1 . 12/24/2023
the asgard arent the ancient friends of the tau'ri, they met officially about 10 years before they perished
Poplar4073 chapter 3 . 11/26/2023
Umm... Odyssey should be far more advanced than mc's craft. He just walked in. Not to mention it would have experienced SGC personnel.
I mean mc is has knowledge of tokra, which is quite a bit but overall it doesn't make him better than sgc. And I can't really remmeber anything about the asgard core thing, but it was just way too convenient and easy. For one, it's weird that they would let mc get to it just because he's threatening to kill someone, they are pretty elite military and it's extremely important object -.-
Poplar4073 chapter 2 . 11/26/2023
Why would he pretend to be goauld? I mean they are baddies of the universe, it's like disguising as hitler ;D He should just be himself. Nobody knows who he is anyways.
Guest chapter 36 . 11/3/2023
You have disappointed Me. All that knowledge and power only to be brought low by two pathetic base humans. You have no idea how to properly weave together a compelling MC. The concept is intriguing and your execution up until this point has shown promise. But you utterly fall short with this blunder. A God cannot and should not be outwitted by human trash. This proves that they are not gods.

Sincerely,