Reviews for StarGate: Galactic Imperium
Sayle chapter 18 . 2/20/2009
I wasn't sure how the story was going to unfold, but I'm glad you haven't fallen into the trap of your other story, which was the temptation to use incomprehensible weapon statistics and numbers - it's got nothing on a good, visceral battle scene. For example, rather that discribing the weapons yield of a weapons system describe the effect. It feels more emotional. But other than that I have few complaints. This little piece of escapism actually isn't turning into a bad story, and I like the manipulative but seemingly benevolent attitude of the God Emperor. Asuras presents so many opportunities for a kick-start...
JakeCrown chapter 18 . 2/20/2009
If you feel the need to show hints of the future do not give away the end of the current problem the protagonist is facing. Keep the flash forwards short and you should be okay with them every 5 chapters or so.
john777 chapter 17 . 2/19/2009
VexMaster

If your fleet go to Pegasus you have:

Wraith cloning facility target to destroy

or

Wraith cloning facility Asgard cloning knowledge Huge Clone trooper army

Keep writing
marticuss chapter 17 . 2/18/2009
nice story keep it up and please do another chapter soon
JakeCrown chapter 17 . 2/17/2009
You are awesome, keep writing.
john777 chapter 16 . 2/17/2009
First, sorry but english is not my native language. I had reading many stories but this is the first review that send.

Excellent story, can't wait for more, update soon.

VexMaster, maybe a large scale invasion of the Free Jaffa planets, can bring a war with Earth, but there are many forgotten planets, not allied with Earth, that a grown empire can use, targets like:

Euronda (maybe offer aid), P4M-328, Reol and Gadmeer worlds, Bedrosia/Optricans homeworld, Aschen, Tegalus (Satellital weapon, a good addition), Vyus (maybe Warmaster Kera/Linea), Taldor Planet, Altair (Harlan/SG1 robots), Latona (Sentinel, a good addition), P3X-118 (Stragoth Foothold homeworld).

I hope some of this ideas can be useful

Excellent story, can't wait for more, update soon.
Snowdove30 chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
Interesting story. In the beginning I thought he would use his money, knowledge, and inventions to help the other realities. Now it turns out he's just a controlling, egotistical, megalomaniac. The Stargate verse would be better off with the Goauld..
Sayle chapter 8 . 2/1/2009
You know as a writer my first instinct is to say that this story is crap, over-blown and has cringe worthy self insertion. But then I realised that it really is fun to read. Sure, it doesn't make a great story, but it is amusing and has all the things we WISH we could do in do-over and similar stories but don't dare to do.

I dare say I will continue reading this. The fact that you say it is just for fun actually lifted my heart a little, because it means you won't take it too seriously. I know I don't take it too seriously, but I really do enjoy reading it. Keep it up!
Zrayz10 chapter 5 . 1/23/2009
Hm, not bad a little on the short side. Kinda convenient that he had that million or so bucks to start with. Overall not to bad (you've got some grammar problems but nothing too serious) update soon.
3,399 | « Prev Page 1 .. 217 224 225 226 227