Reviews for StarGate: Galactic Imperium
varganan chapter 4 . 2/26/2023
Elképzeltem a páncélt a leírás alapján és öt percig fetrengtem a röhögéstől. Köszönöm, hogy megnevettettél.
Davey1170 chapter 3 . 11/26/2022
why not get rid of their core ?
Guest chapter 114 . 10/20/2022
Yo, this chapter made no sense. Canon Harry was a mentally abused and broken child. He come on to the first person that seems similar to him. Your hairy is not cannon hairy your hair he has experience and has self-respect. There is absolutely no way that your hairy would be friends with Hermione and Ron. Maybe Hermione perhaps later in the years, but Ron canon, Harry stuck with him because he was a broken child.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/18/2022
I know the story is over, but I have to point something out. Is he a complete moron? Does he not know how to be subtle. Why give more information when he doesn’t need to. Not to mention, why couldn’t he just say they trespassed on my territory, and they were arrested for trespassing. If he sent his soldiers to the United States, the United States government would have captured them and imprisoned them. Why should they be treated any different. I also don’t understand watch his fascination with our earth and also the United States. There’s multiple nations that are intelligent and can bring teachers with an incentive of economic prosperity.
mvalencar chapter 42 . 9/27/2022
dafuq, What the fuck is this? Is this guy predicting the future now? This is not predicting using knowledge or profile reading, he is surely receiving knowledge from the original Ba'al who went to the future (if he doesn't have paranormal powers).
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2022
Not a good start tbh
lmc9389 chapter 37 . 8/30/2022
Does earth have the resources and infrastructure for all this advancement with the general public being unaware
guestinator chapter 1 . 8/7/2022
Look people the issue at the heart is inconsistencies and the MC being a bitch that won't just kill either popular names characters or use the dimension drive to go to an earlier timeline to easily start his empire there.

If you can ignore those things along with MC playing around for no reason far too much then the story is fine.
clinttraper chapter 6 . 7/7/2022
Nope, just nope. I can’t read anymore of this. I really tried to get into it but there’s just too much that doesn’t make sense on top of so many grammar mistakes.
Eagleone 55 chapter 3 . 6/2/2022
I love this story can you please finish it?
SaggyBalls chapter 9 . 4/25/2022
So, instead of being the hero he was supposed to be, aka a messenger for the To'kra, he's becoming an even worse plague on the galaxy to take it over (now that most of the major threats are gone). I'm not sure how that's solving the SG-1's problems like he said it would.
Also, you never said what the original message was. We have no idea how he's completing whatever it is or how he's twisting that for his own ends.
Also also, the dimension drive (as you described it) had no set destination codes. How did he get back to the same dimension that it left? Where's the random jump coordinates? That's been bugging me since this whole story started. It shouldn't have been possible for him to go back to the original and should have been some random universe.
Also also also, who in their right minds would destroy a working spaceship and replace it with a white palace that's incapable of spaceflight? That's pure stupidity right there.
Dropping this hot mess.
drakiesan chapter 131 . 4/22/2022
Jesus Christ this is one of the worst trashes I have ever attempted to read... Gosh. Stay away from this. I promise you you won't miss anything. It's just over 500k words of nonsense, bad grammar, terrible pacing and a boredness levelling with torture of a cuffed man to a damp wall with a water drilling on his head in rhythm. STAY AWAY!
smokeapound chapter 1 . 3/24/2022
well it is shit. nothing really good. feel like this is MASS EFFECT Andromeda type of bs
Guest chapter 86 . 2/12/2022
Welp fuck you and your shitty ass story, you suck and you should crawl in a hole in die
poppoptart chapter 2 . 1/30/2022
Hopefully the hiatus for this story and Swarm of War ends soon.
3,399 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »