Reviews for StarGate: Galactic Imperium
Lord Of Domination chapter 1 . 1/24/2022
judging from the reviews this must he a trash fic.
I've already read one of author's previous works to know that his writing is quite shit.
Astramilitarum01 chapter 131 . 1/11/2022
Ohh boi, so much potential and nearly all of it buried.
The story has a nice premise a the start but after maybe 3 chapters it's just drifts of and dann goes on a slow spiral downwards. The ideas, settings and main story path are all good but the execution just pulls it down.

First, the plot of the story is buried in about 40% pure useless Detail nobody cares about and Technobable that just take forever to get over with. Which is funny because many of the things that are mentioned in the story are very purely explained if at all for example Tretium and why it was such a big deal in the beginning, power Armor, Grey knights etc. the list goes on, the references keep coming but if you are not deep into mentioned worlds or pull up a fan wiki chances are that you don't Remember what is mentioned.

Second, the MC i mean dude the setup for his character change and all is plain bad, sometimes his actions just don't make sense or add up or at least further his own agenda. That together that the MC kinda feels like a duche 50cent Villain out of an Old Comic doesn't do the story any favors.

Third, flow... It's all over the place Timeskips and action and than the next 20 chapters useless dialog and info dumping.

All in all the story reads like a alpha script of a story and need serious editing and cutting to shine, like it is now it just plain hard to read and I feel kinda exhausted after it.
Zsombi chapter 5 . 11/22/2021
I wanted to give this story another try but I just can't. This is so stupid. I wanted to try one of your other works too but after this, I will not waste my time.
Zsombi chapter 3 . 11/22/2021
The MC seems to be suffering from severe fanboy-ism. He could have likely created a modified version of the Zatgun that only ever stuns even on subsequent hits, or something that looks like it. Then, instead of playing the super cliche "I don't want to do this but will if forced" card while failing to be convincing too, he should have just told her Once to do as he says or else.. and when she refuses he should have shot one or two of the already stunned scientists (which to her knowledge would have killed them, but in reality only applied the stun again). That, based on her character, would have been more than enough to make her compliant to prevent more "death". Then the moment her talk with security done he should have immediately stunned her too. No need for any of this pussyfooting around.

I hope he will be more competent in the following hapters, otherwise all that intellect and experience from the symbiote would be a complete waste.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/19/2021
Wait, Vader? Willow? I was already hanging on by a thread...
Guest chapter 18 . 11/19/2021
Protoss. Scorpius.

Well, it's certainly a spoiler in that now I know that the future is going to suck. It's a universal truth that the more crossovers you add to a fic, the worse it is.
HouseOfBhele chapter 131 . 11/9/2021
Great story. Needs some serious editing but still a really good read. I've re-read this story too many times to count. I hope u update again one day
Guest chapter 20 . 9/29/2021
telling them that they are a tv show and all the events that happen make this a shit read bro
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2021
TRASH USELESS
Guest chapter 6 . 9/29/2021
Useless fanfic
Guest chapter 7 . 9/29/2021
Shitfic shitfic shitfic shitfic shitfic shitfic shitfic shitfic shitfic shitfic shitfic
Guest chapter 8 . 9/29/2021