Reviews for In Dreams
Steph A15 chapter 33 . 3/12/2015
I loved the story it had everything fluff drama lemons angst it was just perfect. I liked the way you ended it I like how Edward asked Charlie for Bella's hand in marriage it was cute and sweet but maybe an epilogue wouldn't be suck a bad idea :)
RobSara chapter 33 . 11/2/2014
I am not a great writer, so I'm not good at writing reviews, but I know what I like & I absolutely loved this story! I couldn't put it down.
I love how you are able to write so that the story plays out like a movie in your head, the sexy times & tension were brilliantly done, sad to have finished reading it, thank you for sharing it x
Tashakcooks chapter 33 . 9/24/2014
This was fantastic! Thanks for a great story!
muffinmom chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Love the premise, looking forward to catching up to this story. Thx for sharing!
bookread3 chapter 28 . 9/22/2014
this is getting so exciting... I just knew they had met before ..and as always charlie is just perfect ...emmet always is a laugh a minute ...but the mystery is killing me
Remmykins1901 chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
Oh man, that was intense, how do they not know? I think they both do, but Edward more so.
Remmykins1901 chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
What an awkward conversation with Charlie, I bet it was after he stopped Edward. I wonder why Alice didn't say anything at the sleepover?
Remmykins1901 chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
Rose is a badass. Emmett is going to flip his shit and Jasper and Edward are going to make trouble lol
Remmykins1901 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
this is fantastic. I love the fact that they know each other dreaming so intimately and Jasper knows Edward from when he used to live there. I'm excited to see what Bella's reaction is when she sees him in person.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/20/2014
I really enjoyed this version of our timeless couple. Charlie finally got to shoot Edward. You killed Lauren and Mike-so awesome. What a twist at the end-had us going there for a minute. Great job!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/19/2014
Oh I like!
Edward's Eternal chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
ohoh...messy. That must have hurt.
Edward's Eternal chapter 6 . 9/19/2014
enjoy and love it.
Edward's Eternal chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
Houston, we have lift-off.
Edward's Eternal chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
this is gonna be an interesting meeting.