Reviews for In Dreams
Edward's Eternal chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Excellent start
Andromeda8V chapter 33 . 4/14/2014
Absolutely loved this story! Thank you!
ffictionreader01 chapter 30 . 11/29/2013
I'm sure the answer is coming, but I can't believe that James is the same person who sent the photos. Surely he wouldn't have been old enough or had the means to follow them if he was still in care at the time it all started.
PoseyRosey chapter 33 . 10/4/2013
This was wonderful, I truly look forward to reading more of your work :)
Guest chapter 31 . 9/16/2013
I'm kind of dissapointed in this chapter. I mean i really thought Bella was going to save the day but nothing was less true. Bitch got Edward almost killed cause she wouldn't do what she had to do to save the one she says she loves. Pity she wasn't hurt a little more.
LAB1 chapter 33 . 5/31/2013
Wow! What a crazy, wild ride!
chocolatetea21 chapter 33 . 4/2/2013
Enjoyed this story. Though a little background on what happened in james' past to make him turn out that way would have been nice but it didn't detract from the story so that's fine. I wish edward and bella had pursued why they were having the exact same dreams though. Or maybe u answered that and I accidentally skipped it. Oh well. I still loved this. I felt their pain and their love. Was truly a breathtaking story
cebgirl chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
I'm sorry but Edward's being a jackass! :P Poor Bella! 'pluh Jackass Edward'
crazycats7 chapter 33 . 1/17/2013
this was a good story. I liked how they come to love each other. Are there any plans on a sequel in the future?
The Ultimate Cheesepuff chapter 33 . 12/26/2012
thanks for sharing it
BellaRoseBelikov chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
cool story line
MastersWriter chapter 33 . 8/21/2012
This story was so interesting and different from anything I have read. I truly enjoyed how you displayed the romance between Edward and Bella in a very unique and sweet way. I loved it from beginning to end. I could barely stop reading.
dinotopian chapter 33 . 6/9/2012