Reviews for In Dreams
jwoo2525 chapter 29 . 5/13/2012
LOL, I love this chapter. Craziness abounds. I find it funny that Bella snapped on Edward about respecting Esme when she's being a total shit to Charlie!
BellaAndEdwardAndStelenaLover9 chapter 33 . 5/12/2012
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward are getting Married yay
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 33 . 1/7/2012
Great story, fun plot, well developed characters, including the characters personalities, enjoyable character interactions (not just the naughty bits, LOL), all of which made for a truly satisfying reading experience. Thank you.

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 32 . 1/7/2012
Hurray! All the good guys survived; that in itself is a H.E.A., you know? D

Now then, not that it really matters, but I'm wondering as to who it was that popped the question.

Well done - great story - keep up the good work.

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 31 . 1/7/2012
Holy cow! This chapter was freaking awesome, thrilling, and exciting as all He££!

Very well done! Keep up the good work.

D
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 30 . 1/7/2012
So James is the twisted §hit that stabbed Edward when he was in the foster home. Ok, so how does he connect up with the photographs and stalking that had been taking place all over the world to the Cullen family? I'm having difficulties imagining James being able to get his hands on enough money to have accomplished it all by himself, you know?

Very exciting and fun to read - love the story.

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 29 . 1/7/2012
Wow, a lot happened in this chapter.

Ok, I loved the sex scene between Edward and Bella; I'm wondering if Edward's car's tire was sabotaged in order to blow out; I was freaking out when Mike was being unreasonable with Bella and then later found with his throat cut; and lastly I'm wondering who the He££ James is to Edward? Was he the foster brother that stabbed Edward when he was seven/eight years old? Depending on how old he appears, could he be Mr. James Cope coming after Edward, out of revenge, for getting him into trouble for not seeking the appropriate medical attention for Edward's stab wound and probably ruining his chances of taking in other stray kids just for the money? Oh gosh, what if he is the birth son of Mr. and Mrs. Cope?

Very exciting... I'm looking forward to discovering the answers.

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 28 . 1/7/2012
O.o.o., another exciting chapter with a scariness factor of the unknown squatter/intruder, which could potentially be the douche that has been making everybody's lives on edge with fear and such. My guess is it is James, and that he is working for the criminals involved in Edward's deaths.

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 27 . 1/7/2012
Another WOW chapter due to the fear inspired by the very thought of being pursued/stalked, no matter where you go to try to escape the one that is making your life a living HE££, for all the years that you have been together (Edward being with Carlisle and Esme that is).

I got a chuckle out of the "Oh §hit" moment in which Charlie discovered Edward's discarded boxers on Bella's bedroom floor - talk about extremely embarrassing, hey? LOL

I was proud of Edward and Emmett's decision to hold their ground about staying in Forks, rather than running away yet again, so that they may be near their loved and trusted friends (Bella, Alice, Jasper, and Rosalie).

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 26 . 1/7/2012
Holy §hit! Talk about getting a major case of the shivers running down ones spine... WOW!

Great teasing throughout the game night, great smutlet, and great burst of terror at the end there equals a great chapter for a great story.

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 25 . 1/6/2012
Oh my, knowing now that the roses left for Bella were most likely left by the killers of Edward's parents is quite worrisome. It also brings to mind the question of why would the sleazebags want to come after Edward? It is not as if he were old enough to have been involved in the bookkeeping of the criminals' accounts.

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 24 . 1/6/2012
That was a clever idea that Bella had of Emmett giving the roses to Rosalie's mom to aid him in earning brownie points with her parents.

Great chapter and story - keep up the good work.

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 23 . 1/6/2012
What is the "Green Cross Code"?

Edward wasn't the one to put the bouquet of roses in Bella's truck? That situation right there gave me a case of the heebee-jeebees, you know?

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 22 . 1/6/2012
O.o.o., very exciting to wonder what is lurking about outside the Cullen home... I'm looking forward to finding out.

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 21 . 1/6/2012
Ok, now that Edward has broken the seal on that portion of their relationship, they can get to reliving all the sexy dreams they have had of each other for those many months before meeting each other. ;D

925 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »