Reviews for five reasons
abattles2 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Thank you for absolutely captured who kyo really is and the reasons he need her without ever telling her anything just showing her instead. Thank you for being true to kyo
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Kyo! XD I love this series, though I still need to finish reading it. I have to just wait for the library to catch up. *frowns*

- Yuya is all that and, this does sound like Kyo. He is not one to admit any of this, even if it is in the confines of his mind.

And I should stop reviewing for anything but mistakes, because I feel awkward and useless when trying to do so.

Um, I'm a grammar/spelling Nazi, so I shall comment on the one mistake I see:

"shockingly beautiful he can stand to look at her" Comma after the beautiful.
smos chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
This...rekindled me love for SDK!
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I like the simplicity here. 5 points, well made.
a thousand cranes chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
I think I should really finish reading Samurai Deeper Kyo. I think I only read the first five books and just was never able to finish it. Was it worth it? I don't know anyone that read it either. I was a very strong supporter of YuyaxKyo though. That's actually the only thing I remember. hahaXD
ren-stranger chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
it really good. i love it.:)
KinkyEyepatchShit chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
gosh, this is just beautiful. really, truly. You've captured their relationship beautifully. Wonderful job, kudos. *favs*
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
...

Wifey, YOU PWN SO HARD.

-weeps emotional tears of joy-

This was beautiful and true and amazing and- -melts into puddle of fangirlish goo-

All five reasons were wonderful, but I like number five the very best. Probably only because it's the longest, thus enabling it to be filled with more of the loveliness that is your writing. The bit about Kyo-just-Kyo, as a protector and a hero and a man?

UM. YEAH. HI, MY NAME IS BECCA AND I FREAKING LOVED THAT SO FREAKING HARD.

Yes. I'd like to go through this line by line and tell you how amazing it is, but I'd end up repeating myself and becoming increasingly incoherent. So I'll stop now.

I have to like, go for a run to get in shape for tennis season. Yugh. -is not enthused- And then I'll come back and read and review FBNV.

It'll be epic, you wait.

Thank you so much for writing this. It was so hardcore awesome. :D
Melitza chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
I actually watched this show a few months ago. Very good, though the pairing smacked as canon enough that I didn't feel the need to pursue writing it. This is a nice little prose though. Enjoyable, true, and it has reasoning in it that lacks in other fictions (i.e. how she doesn't ask him to choose between who he is and her... that seems to be such an overused cliche, it's refreshing to see otherwise).

Anywho. Sidenote: I hope this doesn't mean you've given up on SasuSaku, still my OTP! :)
AGENT KELL chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
oh god you read this too?

this is amazing!

and i love kyo, and kyoshiro - i think sakuya is a little overrated, but I'm not at that part yet. I don't think that any reason can make her all that though.

and sometimes, she yuya says that she believes in him - I think she says it too often for my taste.