Reviews for Facing Fear
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
D'aww :) So cute
Ersatz Writer chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
AH! That was just adorable! Seriously cute! I love Skywarp... He seems like the only part of Starscream who might have a chance in being nice. Aww... This is amazing! :D I love it! Good work! It was just too sweet! ;)
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This is adorable!
Koi chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Meiza chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
This. Is. ADORABLE! _

Cassidy is just so cute, and she's totally serious about her "advice", I just can't help but adore her. Coward Starscream is cute too, him starting off so scared, then shy, then coming out of his shell a little.

Thank you so much for sharing this little story with us!
DreamFeathers chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
*chuckles* Okay, i have no clue what so ever about of TFA 'verse, but this still was funny and cute :P
The Cat Crusader chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I'm too lazy to log in. Deal with it. lol

AW, this was so cute! Instant fave! I really need to subscribe to you. XD

Cassidy was adorable. I liked the scene where they were screaming at each other, that was very funny.
Sotwt Icehail chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Cute and touching. Very nice.
IAmYourPhobia chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Aw! Poor Skywarp. XD
lydiaroseonwingsofsong chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Aww... how adorable! I love the Scardy Screamer, too! I hope they have more of them in season 3!
Mirage Shinkiro chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Aw! So cute. :D
xJustAnotherDreamerx chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
this was cute, I really liked it. Loved the robot's reactions. Good story!
Meirelle chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Aw, this was cute. :)
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
feels all warm and fluffy inside X3 SQUEE!
Taipan Kiryu chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Fanfiction works in mysterious ways. Among one of its tacit rules, giving up to impulses, or better said following those plots that suddenly appear into one’s head, has proved to be such a wise decision.

Like in this case. I completely agree with you in what you say about Skywarp and Thundercracker in the TFA Universe. I hope the third season will make them some justice. Although parts of Starscream personality, they deserve their own share of the cake.

Now, this story was so cute! I really loved it. Touching, funny, a truly delight. The “scary” lessons proved to be a success, but perhaps the fact that someone, despite being a small fleshling, actually listened to what Clone Five had to say, meant the world to him. Being brought to the world with cowardice as his primary personality component must be very hard to deal with. Now that he acquired a new degree of confidance, he could find that there is no limit for what free will can do.

Another great story. As always, a pleasure to read you :o)

ARGHH! I’m sorry, but I just can’t vote in your poll. Choosing one as the sexiest G1 Decepticon must be one of those VERY hard decisions of life. I would put Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave, Thundercracker and Skywarp in no particular order… So my vote goes for that delicious lot.