Reviews for Abandoned Love
Guest chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
cmon chapter 11 where is it
crazycats7 chapter 10 . 10/24/2012
are you going to continue this story? I really like it. It is good. I like to Jacob get what coming to him. I like to see Edward and Bella get married and have more children.
kenziemorton chapter 10 . 2/1/2010
OMG!I NEED IT!
kenziemorton chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
love it and can't wait for the next chapter!
AlexandriaRomani chapter 10 . 12/7/2009
AW! UPDATE SOON! please i wanna know what happens next i really loved this!

boo! Jacob...evil git! YAY! Edward and Bella!

xx
princess1996 chapter 10 . 10/3/2009
this is really good!
babylou23 chapter 10 . 9/16/2009
great story, can't wait for the up date
darcy13 chapter 10 . 9/3/2009
Very intense and very devastating for Bella and Edward. I know that whole "psychic" thing gets a bad wrap, but I do believe that sometime (just sometimes) it's possible to somehow "know" something ominous is happening.

But what does Jacob have to gain by taking Evie? What his motive? What does he want?
Dean Winchester's Play Thing chapter 10 . 8/29/2009
DAMN IT! BAD JACOB!... please update soon!
EdwardsCandyCane chapter 10 . 8/28/2009
AH! Freakin Jacob, I hope he gets his ass kicked!
lovesanime92 chapter 10 . 8/23/2009
OH no...what could he possibly want now! Could he want her back? that he realisesd that he made a huge mistake and now wants her back? Which is why I want to ask "What took him so long to realise it?" I love the lemon! And I'm glad that she's finaly here too! UPdat ereally soon!
wordsaremyescape chapter 10 . 8/22/2009
somehow i'm not surprised it's jake. i just hope they get to poor little evie in time. UPDATE SOON PLZ!
gigglerose chapter 10 . 8/21/2009
Great chapter and story. Stupid Jacob taking Evie like that, but did he really sign the papers because you never said if Bella got a copy of them, because if he never gave them back to the lawyer then technically he is still her father. I hope she did get the signed papers and he goes to jail for kidnapping.
JayyeCullen-VampiresxTwilight chapter 10 . 8/21/2009
Wow that sex scene was interestinq.

Lauqh Out Loud.