Reviews for More Days Altered
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Great job!
1832TeaQL chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
This was a very good accompaniment to changing days. I liked reading Lisbon's thoughts on Cho specially. Lisbon's date brought a humour element that I enjoyed. I think you captured Lisbon's no nonsense persona very well. Good job!
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Brilliant :D i adore this and i wish that they had gone the route were he didnt kill red john still hunt him just not kill him
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Hey, I just want to say thank you for the wonderful story. I love the whole team so much and this is a perfect portrait. And so many bits and pieces that make me smile, especially "On the day Theresa Lisbon first met Kendall Cho she felt good about her social skills for the first time in years." had me laughing out loud :-) Keep up your amazing work!
MartyMac chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Dear Loquacious, such a lovely piece on Lisbon-Jane and the team. I really do like the way you have presented it from Lisbon's point of view. I need to read some more of your stories as this one has left me hungry for more. :-)
ifan13 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Just like with Changing Days, this is absolutely fantastic! I love that you did the same thing with Lisbon that you did with Jane. I loved reading about her character's growth and again the "on the day" method is very powerful. Seriously, you are amazing.
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I love Lisbon so much!
Donnamour1969 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Again, I admire your dialogue here. And your characterization of Lisbon was excellent. Good stuff!
blabbering chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Yes, I am running through the stories on your profile. Another great read. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
You did a great job with this fic - I think you really know how to get into Teresa's head. Your dialogue was entertaining and funny and I actually laughed out loud at Jane's line about *intelligent* luck. I'm pretty excited to go find Changing Days and read that one now. Overall loveliness aside, I did catch one or two typos. Teresa's name is spelled without an H; Cho's first name is Kimball, not Kendall; and you write cthe instead of the in one spot.

Keep up the wonderful work!
theslytherinprincess23 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
yaba chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
hehe...you just made me smile and sigh and have about every single positive reaction I usually do to a fanfic I absolutely love. You seriously have a way with writing these characters and Lisbon in particular (even though she is harder to write than Jane sometimes)

my favorite though, was Jane's speech to the sexist ass of a suspect. I can totally see him defending her this way but making sure it was all professional and within the line.

As for outsmarting Jane, now that's something I absolutely love. Good job, your stories amaze me every time :)

Yana
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Oh my... It's nice to see the team through Lisbon's eyes. Especially the interactions between her and Jane.

Thanks for writing.
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
That was amazing! Very well written and very enjoyable.

"Lisbon acknowledged that maybe being so fascinating to someone that they never stopped looking was better than people never bothering to scratch the surface..." That makes a lot of sense and describes her very well I think.

Excellent job!

Leah
stars-dawning chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Another great story! I think the dialogue was very well done. You do a really great job of capturing individual charactors and their relationships with others. Thanks for sharing your talent! :)