Reviews for More Days Altered
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Aw, that was great! I really loved the last two lines, especially the closer.

"...she knew how to make sure he was looking at them anyways."

Perfect. Yay for your mentalist kick! More, please. :)
Fire Element13 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Once again, truly wow. Great dialogue too. Loved it when Lisbon outsmarted him with the mayor.
superwoman1015 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
It's nice to see their relationship from Lisbon's point of view. I enjoyed this story. I would like to see what happens after they have been dating, which is where both of the stories ended I think.
xxFraise chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Cute. :) Not sure what my favorite section is...they're all good. :P
onesmartgoalie chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
I loved this and Changing Days. They were both very good.
mwalter1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Thank you so much for writing this! I love the insight and you have the characters down perfect. Hope to read more of these.
MizMiri chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
I absolutely love these stories. I'm so glad you did one from Lisbon's point of view! It was incredible! Thank you so much and keep writing!
nsane1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
absolute love. you were totally in character and i'm so glad you wrote a companion piece. keep writing!
BottleOfStars chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
I love it! It's so well written. very Lisbon type. NICE NICE! i especially like the headache and chocolate icecream part. that's the best. You should do more of these! very nicely done. D
TheSimpleCurse chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
I really liked this a lot its quite good and it really does capture the character Lisbon well
abelard chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Awesome. I LOVE this pair of stories, it's so sweet and it's such a great idea to do mirror "episodes." Just fantastic! Please find some time to write more Lisbon/Jane, I love your versions of them!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2