Reviews for You've Got to Say it Right
RegularPandaHero chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
*sniff!sniff!* [starts crying] thats so sweeeeet! i love it! you did epicly!
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I loved it! It was just so wonderfully written! aThe flashback was just so ADORABLE! I love, love, love, love Ragetti! He's so cute and endearing that I just can't help but think he's cool! I wish you'd write a piece about how they'd meet each other again as adults! It is just tooo sweet! :)
Coffee Toffee Twisted Froste chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Lovely. Just lovely.

The entire story was quite compelling- you've got to love Ragetti! Thank you so much for sharing your imaginative thoughts with us!

Squeaky

(P.s. I think Diana is just the right name for Ragetti's girl... it seems to fit.)
meowbooks chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
This was sweet and lovely. Aw, young Ragetti. :D
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Nice work! Very sweet, I loved the flash-back :)
Mad Maudlin Hart chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Aw. I loved that bit. Little ferret so sweet!

...

...no wonder Barbossa's not married...
morph chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Very sweet little story. :)
FreedomOftheSeas chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Wow! This is a fantastic one-shot. I always love to read little glimpses into characters like Ragetti. I really do think he's a sweetheart and you've managed to successfully convey that in this piece.

"But here, it seemed, he’d been wrong. Because you didn’t roar at someone you loved and Ragetti knew that." - Really loved this line, although I believe that Barbossa can be terribly charming at times, the way he roared at Calypso in AWE was incredibly awkward!

I really do love the look into Ragetti's past! It certainly does explain his sensitivity toward the female sex ;)

This was a really great piece. (I took Nytd's recommendation, and I'm certainly happy that I did!)

Looking forward to seeing more from you!
JustAnotherCrazyWriter chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Hi! I really like this. I'm not too sure if the quotes are correct, but it seems to be... But you shouldn't count on me with that!

I like how you tied two mysteries (his eye, and the whole point of this story...) together. Great job!
Crazy but Happy chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
aww this is a really cute story w
ChaosandMayhem chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
WOW! This was really great! A neat little piece of background on where Ragetti got his inspiration. Great little piece to wake up to in the morning. P Chaos
Nytd chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Another lovely one-shot from you!

Great story to explain why awkward and shy Ragetti understands how to speak the incantation when it appears that no one else on the Black Pearl does.

'You have heard a parrot take wing, but Cotton’s parrot was as transfixed'

I think you meant 'you could have heard' but I still love the thought that the parrot is staring as dumbstruck as everyone else.

We always knew that Ragetti must have had someone specific in mind in that scene, and now we know!

Nicely written once again!

Cheers!