Reviews for Panhandle Heat
grc73 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Just found this, it was posted before I joined. Great story and you published it on my birthday! Loved it :)
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Continuing to love your stories!
Suzanne chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I am reading this on a cold January day. A little bit of warmth and heat is welcome. Not talking about the weather only...
Michaela chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Absolutely amazing! Beautiful. You have completely captured the whimsy of the episode and the effects of summer heat. I'm from Phoenix so I should know. If you're in the right moment, no matter how many responsibilities or how much sleep you've had, the sun will ALWAYS make you want to do absolutely nothing.

I would love to read more scenes from Bones by you.
BandBfan chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
This was more than ok. Really very good, Heather! You never fail in getting it right, ever. So skilled you are in creating images with your words and it is so easy to see those images in my minds eye. Brilliantly done!

thanks

Cindy
2BBornot2BB chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Great stuff again; the heat lulling them, Brennan wanting to "hide" undercover for just a little while longer; their tangledness. Lovely :D
BBSHIPPER1 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Now how did you just make Booth seem so hella hella sexy just laying on a bed sleeping, and why am I still grinning like an idiot because Bones just curled up into his arms and slept... I tell ya, your stories make logging on worth it
cmf227 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Beautiful. I love the part about her taking his t-shirt. And crawling in with him like that. Wonderful!
Hermytwin027 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Fabulously well written, I must say!
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I had to check out some of your other work and this one is great too. You describe such a sensual scene with the anticipation of so much to come, even though so little actually happens. Good job!
bea.tricks chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
ooh, nice detail. i'm glad you did something with their slightly altered personalities while undercover. i especially like the references to heat, particularly that everpresent heat between them. good work!
missdebra87 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
That was really great!
sassafras chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
awe what a cute story. You should continue... I would love to read more. You write great stories about B&B!
SOL-Scion chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Thanks for sending me this keep em coming there good
mljcali9gmail.com chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
wow. this is really good! i love it! cant wait for more of your stories...keep writing!