Reviews for Thicker Than Water
Reader101w chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Great story,

Nice how even Hego is shown to be able to turn somewhat.

keep up the very good writing that you do,

reader101w
Known Unknown chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
What with Shego and Drakken lamenting the loss of a sort of romance towards supervillainy, their daughter becoming a good old fashioned quirky, cliched, loves-to-be-maniacal mad scientist and their son becoming a good old fashioned hero sounds like a perfect idea.
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
waveform,

This was a nice little ditty you created here. I have been following your other Fast Track tales up to this point, and I have not found a clunker among them.

One little note about our Uncle Edward Lipsky...You might want to have the LEFT tattoo read "Motor" and the RIGHT one read "Ed". Otherwise, when his shirt is off, people will see "Ed Motor" and think he is promoting a used car lot.

Just trying to offer some constructive feedback to an otherwise tremendous series so far.

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
James MacPherson chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
One thing is always for sure. Hego is the most annoying member of Team Go that has ever lived.

I almost expected Joey to fry his uncle for how annoying he was. At least Hego/Uncle Herman is now trying to be less annoying, if that's even possible.

What's scary is that Joey is taking after his mother while Lisa is taking after her dad. That means a sarcastic son and a brainy daughter. Right now Joey seemed like a really interesting character.

I wonder what would happen if Drew and Sheila had a child that was both brainy and sarcastic?

And finally. Motor Ed wasn't too happy with losing his hair, which was funny.

Can't wait to see more of your work.
Katsumara chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Ohh, another fantastic edition to your Fast Track series. First thing's first. I absolutely LOVE Lisa. A little whiz kid huh? And wants to grow up to be like her daddy? That's just so adorable. Fantastic job with her.

As far as Joey goes, I'm liking him a lot. He was great in this, and I love how he handled Hego... I mean Herman. Great to see he gets along with the Wegos though.

I loved the bit at the end as well with our whole Team Possible crew together. Kim and Ron Stoppable, Miles Walker and Lynn Corrigable-Walker I assume, Jim and Tim, and good old Wade. Curious though. I wonder if Wade and Joss are.. you know. It was left a bit ambiguous. xD

Also, we got another mention of RJ and Dawn, but not an appearance by them again. Such a tease! Haha. I'm interested in seeing their personalities. You've done a great job with Shego and Drakken's kids after all.

Anyway, keep up the super fantastic work! I love it.
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Thanks WF, Ew Eddie's wearing a run. Joey becomes the infamous no go with his side kick partner Hana. Oh yeah the legacy continues.

Thanks bud I love your stories,

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Shrike176 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Nice oneshot, good to see the next generation getting its start in the family business. Most stories centering on Shego seem to give her the name Sheila, but the names authors usually give her brothers; Herman, Melvin, Wendell, etc, I think that borders on child abuse!

If I'm following your timeline correctly, Hana and Joey got together pretty soon after this story, less than a year as they seemed pretty comfortable as a couple in your later story. After this, I'm even more curious to see how Joey and Hana got together, looks like another couple that might need to be tied to a faux cactus.

I don't know why, but I can see Randi being rather angry with Ron for trying to set her up. Fun story, can't wait to see what you come out with next!

Also, congratulations on all the award nominations, you deserve it.
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Now that was a good little tale.

Looks like a torch, of sorts, has been passed to the next generation of the Gordons and Lipskys in Middleton. Loved the reverse of personalities of the 'rents to their kids here. Lisa is such the lab rat, and with her powers, she's so much like her daddy. And Joey's got his mom's sass down pat too, as well as her determination, and level-head. Their interaction while discussing the latest experiment/invention and its breakthrough was fun to read.

As for Hego, he just didn't get it did he? Until Joey really got through to him, it looked like the overblown comic-based theatrics wasn't going to end with him. There may be a chance for Herman after all.

Now inducted into Team Possible, their first mission is an out of control Villain Convention? What better way to get a handle on those they may be taking on from that point forward.

Did like the nibble Sheila made with Joey to see if he could consider his best friend as a romantic interest. Though nudging Joey as Kim's mom did about Ron so many years ago, Sheila's not as subtle. I believe that may get through to Joey better than a softer approach about Hana. But we'll see, huh?

Nice interlude in your arc. Can't wait for more to come.

CB73
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
What, the mullet is gone? That tanks, seriously! A bald Motor Ed stealing a modified golf cart. That’s just good stuff! I continue to enjoy theses slices of the future with Joey, Hanna and the rest of the extended family of both the Stoppables and Lipskys. So Joey has a sister who walks through walls? And I thought my sisters were annoying when we were kids! That was just too cool for words on how Motor Ed was defeated. Does that mean Nogo is a blooded warrior now, who has counted coup by scalping his foe?

I hope to see more of these adventures in the Fast Track universe, both future and present, they are great reads and highly entertaining glances into the world of Kim and Ron Stoppable.

Ok we have seen Sheila’s and Drew’s kids, how about a little information on R.J. and Dawn?
Comet Moon chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
What would Shego and Kim reminace about if Lisa/Rj and Hanna/Joey had a double wedding?

Sweet chapter

Ja ne

Jim
daccu65 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
I nearly split my sides when you revealed that Ed was balding! Putting his toupe in Ron's diner as a trophy as too much. I liked the story and I'm beginning to wonder if Drew is going to be as protective of Lisa as James was of Kim. All in all, another nice visit to the Fast Track storyline.

daccu65
Michael Howard chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
One hundred percent terrific from start to finish! (Okay, the Rufus reference was a bit of a downer, but other than that... ) The way you blended personalities, powers, and appearances for the next generation of heroes was excellent.

Keep 'Em Coming, WF!