Reviews for The Aging of Haruhi Suzumiya
The Real Iggy chapter 7 . 3/25/2016
This is suberb. I would love it if you were to continue. I am a capable reader/writer who has many years and millions of words of various works in mind, and I deem this work to be of superior quality. I'm too tired to talk at length, but you will earn a place among my favorites. Good day.
Quis Custodiet chapter 7 . 8/31/2015
All I can say is that I'm seriously annoyed this story won't continue. It's really well done and true to the characters of the show in a way that you don't often see with fan fictions (people tend to focus on superficial attributes, or flanderization if you will of characters).

Great job and damn it, too bad this will never get finished.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/1/2015
Please update it has been forever literally
It's been 5 years and 2 months that is forever please Hurry and Update
It's not just me who wants to read your story
There are many other people so Please Update your Story
MelancholyStuden chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
I hope you keep your promise, it's been 4 years!
Also, yes, this is considered AU, at least to me.
It's sad that the SOS Brigade drifted apart, (omitting the whatever-happened-to-god-haruhi)
Please, at least properly state if you are done with this story and give it some kind of closure, whether you ran out of ideas or whatever.
pls respond chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
it's been 4 years :(

Are you dead?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
I had been longing for these stories for a long to a certain writer I was able to find your story, judging by the last time you wrote stories, you must have lost your I don't mind that really, all I care is that you continue this fiction and...well prove the readers that TMoHS are still worth aren't many ambitious writers these days.
Jubalii chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
I'm glad I stumbled upon this. I hope you continue to update!
ReaperTM chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
Make a sequel, I beg you.
I really liked it) especially given the fact that I've always liked just POV)
EM-Mega chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
A shame you seem to have put this on hiatus or dropped it. These new personas of Haruhi and Kyon you've created are some of the best in the fandom. I really hope you continue someday.
fishsicles chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
Excellent work, sir; any chance this is not deadfic? I would be greatly pleased to see you continue.
Onilink993 chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
Shame this story hasn't been updated in ages, it's one of the best HaruhixKyon fics I've read. I hope you can continue it someday!
Daphnefan chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
I love this!
The Hidden Lostar chapter 7 . 3/23/2012
I miss this story so much. After going through this again, I could tell you had a real intricate storyline planned for this piece. I know how years worth of time can detract from the motives you may have had ages ago. Or perhaps.. you are still searching for the continuation via additional research. Either way it goes, I really hope the show will go on some day.
Darkamber8828 chapter 7 . 9/13/2011