Reviews for The Aging of Haruhi Suzumiya
Please update it has been forever literally
It's been 5 years and 2 months that is forever please Hurry and Update
It's not just me who wants to read your story
There are many other people so Please Update your Story
MelancholyStuden chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
I hope you keep your promise, it's been 4 years!
Also, yes, this is considered AU, at least to me.
It's sad that the SOS Brigade drifted apart, (omitting the whatever-happened-to-god-haruhi)
Please, at least properly state if you are done with this story and give it some kind of closure, whether you ran out of ideas or whatever.
pls respond chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
it's been 4 years :(

Are you dead?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
I had been longing for these stories for a long to a certain writer I was able to find your story, judging by the last time you wrote stories, you must have lost your I don't mind that really, all I care is that you continue this fiction and...well prove the readers that TMoHS are still worth aren't many ambitious writers these days.
Jubalii chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
I'm glad I stumbled upon this. I hope you continue to update!
ReaperTM chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
Make a sequel, I beg you.
I really liked it) especially given the fact that I've always liked just POV)
EM-Mega chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
A shame you seem to have put this on hiatus or dropped it. These new personas of Haruhi and Kyon you've created are some of the best in the fandom. I really hope you continue someday.
fishsicles chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
Excellent work, sir; any chance this is not deadfic? I would be greatly pleased to see you continue.
Onilink993 chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
Shame this story hasn't been updated in ages, it's one of the best HaruhixKyon fics I've read. I hope you can continue it someday!
Daphnefan chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
I love this!
The Hidden Lostar chapter 7 . 3/23/2012
I miss this story so much. After going through this again, I could tell you had a real intricate storyline planned for this piece. I know how years worth of time can detract from the motives you may have had ages ago. Or perhaps.. you are still searching for the continuation via additional research. Either way it goes, I really hope the show will go on some day.
Darkamber8828 chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
NONONO IT'S GETTING GOOD

AND I WANT YUKI

THIS CAN'T BE A DEADFIC
Epilogue chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Noooo. Come finish this. This story is too good to go to waste D:
daydreambuff chapter 7 . 2/9/2011
The places you've taken Haruhi and Kyon are interesting. I'd like to know what happened to the other members of SOS but it kinda seems like they aren't relevant to where your going. My only (sorta) complaint is that I miss one of the things unique to TMOHS, that being Kyon's constant snark commentary. Here I only see it infrequently. So that's a shame.

I've enjoyed reading this and I hope that one day you update. If your not dead. Which it kinda looks like you might be.
SilverIceRing chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
All things considered, this is an amazing story. I hope that you begin updating again soon, because I'm dying to know how it ends. Please continue this!