Reviews for The Seven Shades Of Silver
Teacuppy chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Will this be continued? Sounds interesting, and funny, and cute! too bad if it stays like this, but it wasn't updated since 2009 :-( chances are practically non existent... too many stories are abandoned... but anyways ths certainly has potential and I hope you'll continue it someday... hope so :-)
Anjanie chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Are you going further?
niceee
Wishmaker91296 chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
You should keep going
Kitty2013 chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
Update soon please!
C.A.L.M chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
You have got like 95 reviews so far...that is why author chan I have to ask you... Why is it taking so long to update? Its a very nice story with a nice start and so I feel you ahould continue with this. Besides its popular too you know (95 reviews for 2 chapters - not a joke) Please update...
ytygr chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
Nooooo there's no more!
NaruTriangle chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
Hahah, cute x3 Kakashi's a pervert o_o
cyhap chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
omg omg omg the story is just beginning to progress! don't drop it! PLEASE UPDATE AND CONTINUE THE STORY!
RinixosA chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Please! uptade, if not give a fic to someone else , it's really good and I like betrayal stories, this has so much potential and I like to know what happens next, please do it ;_; (or give it to adoption, please!)
Kurogami Mana chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
if you're not gonna continue this story, can I adopt it?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
why havent u completed this it really good
USERNAME UNAVAILABLE -REFRESH chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
*patiently waits for on-coming shitstorm when Naruto finds out Sasuke is cheating on him*
TidusGT chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
love the story! hope you update soon!
Neko-kun98 chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
WHY YOU NO UPDATE? D: I think this story is actually really good. Even though you haven't update for three years, cough, cough, I wanted to ask if you could continue the story! D':
sammycakes chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Please update this story. It's really good. I hope you haven't stop writing.