Reviews for With The Stars
Amara-nii chan chapter 11 . 11/29/2011
i love it and can't wait to read more

keep up the great work

update whenever you can
ZoneRobotnik chapter 11 . 8/12/2011
Dang, Near's been captured! And I'm guessing that "Near" is not his real name, since he's not dead yet. What will L do? D8 Will it be continued soon?
dancers of the night chapter 10 . 8/22/2010
great chapter and update soon.
ReLiC AnGeL chapter 10 . 8/21/2010
D: Oh no... Light's going to kill off Near! :( You're leaving me in suspence, Loki-chan! :
ZoneRobotnik chapter 9 . 5/4/2010
Wow...he got that info out of her quickly, didn't he? Where will L and Near hide now? D8

I can't wait to see more! Keep up the good work, it's getting REALLY good!
dancers of the night chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
I hope they get away...safely. Update soon.
ReLiC AnGeL chapter 9 . 4/8/2010
Poor little L and Near! :( I do hope those policemen won't catch them. Please continue writing; I'm hooked on the story right now. XD
ReLiC AnGeL chapter 8 . 3/10/2010
I had to skim through the unread chapters I hadn't read already and I must say I like reading your story and how well the current plot is developing. Keep up the good work, Kitty-chan. _~
dancers of the night chapter 8 . 2/21/2010
I like this chapter...and I like the way you made Light. Update soon.
ZoneRobotnik chapter 8 . 2/16/2010
Nice chapter. But, it's "Teru Mikami", not "Taro Mikami". "Taro" is "Taro Kagami", and is someone entirely different.

This story is taking a nice turn!

ZoneRobotnik chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
LOL, they bypassed Roger! XD

Haha, they conned Aiber! *laughs*

What'll happen next?

dancers of the night chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
This was a very good chapter. I am glad that Watari let L go with Near. Update Soon!
ReLiC AnGeL chapter 6 . 12/12/2009
Nice chapter! You made the plotline flow well in this one and the scenes are crytal-clear in my head its almost like I'm watching the whole thing like a movie! XD Update soon. I review your works, so you can review mine if you feel like it. _
dancers of the night chapter 6 . 12/12/2009
Why are they getting the kids involved? And I wonder what will happen if Mello and Matt find out on what Near is doing. Update soon.
ZoneRobotnik chapter 6 . 12/6/2009
Oh my. They're getting the human kids involved, oh noes!

But, Near's not doing it with malicious intent. Fun twist, making Aiber there. XD We all know what a con artist he is!