Reviews for i want you to notice
A fan chapter 7 . 3/31
Oh man, this was so cute. A short lovely read. I really like how Chie and Kanji interacted with Yosuke too, fairly believable.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/17/2013
This was sooo beautiful! If only you could make Yosuke act like this in the game, I've already got him at rank 5.
smileintothechaos chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
brb crying my heart is tearing itself apart
Uqluiorra12345 chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
ty kanji!
Hareyakana-Furizuz chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
Adkdkeksckrnsn- my feels this is too much for me.
"You have to pee?"
DattebayoUrie01 chapter 7 . 4/29/2012
Loved how Yosuke was in SUPER DENIAL MODE the whole time! lol. I just love this game very much especially the whole bromance thing between the main chara and Souji. xD
Mathais chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
The way you wrote Yosuke's so adorable. ::sigh:: I love the interactions between the two of them and how you made Yosuke slowly overcome his rampant homophobia. It's awesome.
blazblue-domo chapter 7 . 1/10/2011
all i have to say is... LOOOVEEE ITTT!1
KirishimaYui chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
I can't help but go, "Awww!" / This was so adorable. It pained me that I had to stop in the middle of a chapter (4 to be exact) and then continued reading it today. I like the format, also. At the end, I can't stop smiling. Excellent Job!
samayooo chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
"why is yosuke so adorable"

This is what I was thinking. ; U;

I love this story. Forever.
samayooo chapter 6 . 6/18/2010
Tch. Yosuke make up your mind. You DID want to hear those words after all. -shakes head-

Can't believe there's only one more chapter left. ; A; -loves this fanfiction so hard-
samayooo chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
Fucking hell. Souji stop being such an ass already.

And Yosuke. Stop flipping a shit.

Jesus Christ.

Things would just be sooo much easier - but no. -shakes head-
samayooo chapter 4 . 6/18/2010
Asadfksjfdk;f. Just awwww. Souji. 333 That was so sweet.

But then again ... he COULD be acting like an ass just to see what kind of reaction he could get out of him.

And again this all depends on if he has feelings for Yosuke or not.

Lovin' this~
samayooo chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
Oh my God. XD I swear. I LOVE your Souji.

Mmmm. Now I really can't help but wonder if he's gay or just has feelings for Yosuke or what.
samayooo chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
Mmm. I have a feeling I'm going to review even though this is complete. xD

Anyway, poor Yosuke. XD

And I was wondering about that too, or rather, why Yosuke didn't consider he was gay earlier. Pffft.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »