Reviews for Veela One Half
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 7/24
Excellent chapters. I hope you continue this.
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 1 . 6/7
How funny yet sad. X'D
Been awhile since I read this fic last. Ah well, at least the reread was enjoyable. Hope you're okay, though.
moon so bright chapter 3 . 10/6/2016
Shampoo's crush is cute.
moon so bright chapter 2 . 10/6/2016
I like this Genma - he's doing his best.
moon so bright chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Poor Ranma.
NightmareKnight1 chapter 4 . 1/22/2016
Is this fic dead? Hasn't been updated in four years. Seems a real shame that something this good just ends suddenly.
Kitten Arina chapter 4 . 11/21/2015
It is a shame that this story has sat for as long as it has. Especially sense you have yet to bring in Flur from the Harry Verse that we all so know and love. What you have done has been prettty amazing even if I would have liked it if you had Kept Ranma as a red head when he changes. But other then that I do think you have a wonderful story here and I truly wish that it had been continued instead of being abandon like it has.
Kitten Arina chapter 3 . 11/21/2015
This is very interesting while I may have not liked some of the changes that you have done in this story. I will say that this one is a nice surprise and seems to fit and maybe should have been apart of the Original stuff that I love so much.
Kitten Arina chapter 2 . 11/21/2015
While I am happy to read that Ranma did actually get cursed and I do admit that this is your story I personally find it better that Ranma was a red head and not a blonde. To many people love Blondes and think that they are gods gift to Man while that may be your preference I like it when the characters aren't always blondes. I like Hermione because of the Brown untameable hair. I like Ranma when they focus on her being a firey Red head. I like Salior Mercury with her strange blackish blue hair. So I personally think you were crazy for changing the Ranko's hair from red to blonde.
Kitten Arina chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
I am sorry but I just don't see any of this. While I do believe in his own stick and twisted way that Genma does love Ranma I honestly do not believe that he would have prevented Ranma from getting cursed. Nor do I feel that a story thatprevents Ranma from getting the female curse is going to be able to stay true to the character or Ranma rather if it is a cross over type of story or a straight up cannon type of story.
donald7777 chapter 4 . 3/22/2015
Let hope the next chapter will come out this year, like your other stories this one is quite well written and I look forward to seeing how Ranma survives being surrounded by magic. hehehe
Godogma chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
Overall... I was very unimpressed.

Somehow you came to the conclusion that the whole world would act like Magical Britain about "pure bloods" and have the same bigotry, then you followed up with lots of rank stupidity...

Instead of changing things around because they aren't on a tiny island full of idiots you based the entire culture of Wizarding Japan on Wizarding England. Would it have killed you to do a bit of research on the Feudal Era of Japan if you were going to make them out to be backwards morons instead of ripping chunks straight from Harry Potter that frankly don't fit?

The easiest way to control the Jusenkyo curse? Just use a damn water repelling charm, it's not a hard spell and could probably be easily enchanted into something or charmed onto it... It's in true Ranma 1/2 style even; waterproof soap isn't all that expensive and completely blocks the curse.

As a matter of fact it should have been mandatory for them before they ever left the village. Since all it takes is ONE splash of water and BAM, there goes the Statute of Secrecy.

Also, judging by the almost latin of every incantation the wand originated somewhere in Italy during the Roman Empire. Not England which also uses crude latinate incantations.

I liked the more intelligent Genma, I kinda liked the Amazons; most everything else in this fic needs some serious work if you intend to continue it.
iceland chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
good story to read and wonder how fleur will be able to teach ranma about veelas and magic.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
Very interesting:). Please update soon!