Reviews for Veela One Half
Rune Tobor chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Wow, a real reason for Genma to be stupid! He has been cursed by a wizard. The way you weave the two universes together is great. And so Ranma is not a Squib but rather a late bloomer in magic. Just like Neville Longbottom, will you have them meet? I hope Ranma cripples/kills a few purebloods later. Remember most of the evil in Harry Potter came from purebloods, they seldom deserve life. I have ideas for fics that get rid of all the purebloods, mostly by having the Goddess of Magic send them to Hell for the bad Karma they have built up.

Here is a sample, of course I own nothing.

The Day Magic Died.

I don't own Harry Potter but I would not mind a contract with Luna.

When he was five years old Harry Potter beat his cousin Dudley at a game of musical statues. First his Aunt Marge wacked his shins. This would not have been that much to a normal boy who had been fed well, cared for, and was healthy. It broke Harrys legs, he screamed. His scream made his Aunt Petunia slap him on his face, once again his malnourished bones broke, she had broken his jaw. Harry screamed louder. Angered at all the screaming, Uncle Vernon hit the boy again but hardest of all, it snapped Harry's neck, killing him.

Up in Heaven God looked down and sighed, the wizarding world has lost its savior and its last chance with Harry's death.

An instant after Harry died all wizards and witches worldwide either lost their magic or died. If they lost thier magic they often lost all memories of it too. In many cases this meant they lost most of the memories they had, reverting them back to infancy in mind.

The wizarding world had been weighed, judged, and found wanting, justice was served.

Harry as an innocent went to Heaven with his parents.

Dumbledore was in a much warmer place.

The Dursleys were jailed for murder and abuse, they did not last long behind bars.

Dudley went to an Orphanage where his tantrums made sure he was never addopted. He did not do well in school or life and was jailed for rape later. In jail he reaped what he had sown and spent a year as a playtoy to some thugs before managing to kill himself.

It was 1000 years before magic was let loose in the world again. The child of a scientist was the first with some accidental magic.

The souls of purebloods and other evil wizards in hell were allowed to watch as muggles rediscovered magic, studied it, and became greater than Merlin ever dreamed.

This is not to say magic was never again misused but since all knew of it never again did a small, hidden, cowardly, bigoted, group set themselves up as minor godlings like the wizarding world had.

Life on earth was good.

The purebloods and other wizards in hell were in torment beyond words. And it only got worse.
Rune Tobor chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Ranma a Squib? Well its a change on making Ranma both a great fighter and a superpowerfull mage. This fun so far, thanks.
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
The way you have Genma save Ranma from the first spring is unique, I don't think anyone has ever had Genma do that before. So maybe your Genma will not be the total moron we so love to hate. Kewl, I think...

But you did give Ranma a curse, which is good because part of the Ranma experience is a curse. Now the way Ranma was just teleported into a spring is also new to me. Sadly it also seems a bit contrived on your part but perhaps it will be explained better later on.
Ranmaleopard chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
awesome i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Nysk chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
Glad to see more of your work!

A good chapter

Thanks for writing it!

Oh, and happy new years!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
An Interesting chapter, especially since Ranma and a Tendo girl aren't being forced into the engagement right away. It gives any possible relationship between him and them time to grow and develop without most of the problems they had in the anime and manga. But did Nabiki catch the part about controlling fire? I think if she tries to exploit Ranma Veela form Ranma will flash fry her.
iceland chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
is a good story to read and glad there was a new to read. how will react to other veelas in the magical world and will his male self be effected by the veelas.
Jimbobob5536 chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
Cool chapter.
firelordeg chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
thank you for sharing this fantastic chapter please continue to update a.s.a.l.a. have a Happy New Year
deitarionSSokolow chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
Great chapter. I love how much you've managed to vary the introduction while still keeping the essence the same.

...of course, somehow, I can't help but hope that Genma's attempts to conceal what Jusenkyo really did fall short eventually. I'm not sure why. I'm not even sure how it could be made be a good thing as far as narrative goes. It just feels like it'd be a waste not to. Maybe you accidentally touched off my sense of foreshadowing.
Cattsith chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
You're alive! Glad to hear from you. I like your update, too. Thanks :)
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
this really awesome i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
chm01 chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
he might not want to meet them, but maybe the do, after all, he now has magic.
FrictionX42 chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
You have a unique knack for putting Ranma into crossovers in such a way that does NOT make my skin crawl. I'm intrigued and will have to read more.

As far as this one goes, I worry a lot over what Ryoga might be changing into and if he'll manage to make Ranma lose control over his Veela abilities. Also interesting is the new and different relationship with the Amazons.
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »