Reviews for Veela One Half
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
this really awesome i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
chm01 chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
he might not want to meet them, but maybe the do, after all, he now has magic.
FrictionX42 chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
You have a unique knack for putting Ranma into crossovers in such a way that does NOT make my skin crawl. I'm intrigued and will have to read more.

As far as this one goes, I worry a lot over what Ryoga might be changing into and if he'll manage to make Ranma lose control over his Veela abilities. Also interesting is the new and different relationship with the Amazons.
angel61991 chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
cool so far. please update soon. poor ranma... his family r as bad or worse then the malfloys.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
woo Very nice story, im looking forward to seeing where you go with this!
Anna chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
cool fic, i like his shampoo better than the marriage-crazed one in the manga. if/when ranma goes to hogwarts, will he become harry's friend or steal the spotlight? what if genma was hired to be the new PE/martial arts instructor in order to cure the occasional obese wizard or witch? kinda/really lame idea...but stil...back to the topic, please keep updating this if possible, and if not, than keep writing!
Sicof this chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
its a good story so far keep it up
shadowbndg chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
I'm not an expert in Harry Potter, and I haven't seen the movies, but I think there was a school that specially taught Veela's in the way of Magic. I remember there was a ball and Ron had to wear a dress, but maybe I'm just confused and mistaken, or maybe Europe is one of those that have more rights for magical creatures then others like you mentioned.

Anyways, nice story!
Yoshomo chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
I think your off to a good start. There are few ranma/potter fics that have any business being made much less a good read in my opinion but this one looks like one of the exceptions. Nice background work. Based on pairing kinda wondering if Ranma's going to end up in hogwarts eventually or will fleur stop by Nermina. Im very much looking forward to seeing how things turn out.
DragonGolem chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
Very well written and I'm looking forward to more.
Cattsith chapter 3 . 2/25/2011
Nice to see you writing again! I thought we'd lost you for a while. I'll definitely stay tuned.
Hammerchuckery chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Nothing wrong with spelling and grammar. This style just doesn't go well with my taste. Good Luck!
Hammerchuckery chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Why! Of all things have an anthropomorphic female panda? I just find it creepier that it happens to be Genma.
Shinzochi chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
AWESOME story, i look very forward to reading more. (_)
SavvySage chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
I have to say thanks for your earlier review because it led me to this beauty of a story. Ranma-chan is always attracting people because of her looks and I can't wait to see the reactions of the NWC. Will Kuno be a wizard? If so I take it he will be treating Ranma-chan even more like a piece of meat than usual? Keep up the good work, the setting is ripe for a tale of epic proportions. I will be keeping my eye on this one. Believe it!
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »