Reviews for Veela One Half
Dragon Man 180 chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
An Interesting chapter, especially since Ranma and a Tendo girl aren't being forced into the engagement right away. It gives any possible relationship between him and them time to grow and develop without most of the problems they had in the anime and manga. But did Nabiki catch the part about controlling fire? I think if she tries to exploit Ranma Veela form Ranma will flash fry her.
iceland chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
is a good story to read and glad there was a new to read. how will react to other veelas in the magical world and will his male self be effected by the veelas.
Jimbobob5536 chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
Cool chapter.
firelordeg chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
thank you for sharing this fantastic chapter please continue to update a.s.a.l.a. have a Happy New Year
deitarionSSokolow chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
Great chapter. I love how much you've managed to vary the introduction while still keeping the essence the same.

...of course, somehow, I can't help but hope that Genma's attempts to conceal what Jusenkyo really did fall short eventually. I'm not sure why. I'm not even sure how it could be made be a good thing as far as narrative goes. It just feels like it'd be a waste not to. Maybe you accidentally touched off my sense of foreshadowing.
Cattsith chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
You're alive! Glad to hear from you. I like your update, too. Thanks :)
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
this really awesome i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
chm01 chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
he might not want to meet them, but maybe the do, after all, he now has magic.
FrictionX42 chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
You have a unique knack for putting Ranma into crossovers in such a way that does NOT make my skin crawl. I'm intrigued and will have to read more.

As far as this one goes, I worry a lot over what Ryoga might be changing into and if he'll manage to make Ranma lose control over his Veela abilities. Also interesting is the new and different relationship with the Amazons.
angel61991 chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
cool so far. please update soon. poor ranma... his family r as bad or worse then the malfloys.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
woo Very nice story, im looking forward to seeing where you go with this!
Anna chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
cool fic, i like his shampoo better than the marriage-crazed one in the manga. if/when ranma goes to hogwarts, will he become harry's friend or steal the spotlight? what if genma was hired to be the new PE/martial arts instructor in order to cure the occasional obese wizard or witch? kinda/really lame idea...but stil...back to the topic, please keep updating this if possible, and if not, than keep writing!
Sicof this chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
its a good story so far keep it up
shadowbndg chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
I'm not an expert in Harry Potter, and I haven't seen the movies, but I think there was a school that specially taught Veela's in the way of Magic. I remember there was a ball and Ron had to wear a dress, but maybe I'm just confused and mistaken, or maybe Europe is one of those that have more rights for magical creatures then others like you mentioned.

Anyways, nice story!
Yoshomo chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
I think your off to a good start. There are few ranma/potter fics that have any business being made much less a good read in my opinion but this one looks like one of the exceptions. Nice background work. Based on pairing kinda wondering if Ranma's going to end up in hogwarts eventually or will fleur stop by Nermina. Im very much looking forward to seeing how things turn out.
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »