Reviews for Family
WitchMitzi chapter 13 . 9/10
I just read this series beginning to end. I really loved the characters and plot line. I do have to say that I did not like how Sookie evolved in the end. I felt that she ended up breaking Eric's trust by totally disregarding him and then just freezing him when she disagreed with him or just acted as if he did not matter. I do hope that you know that I loved your writing and style and my opinion is no reflection of you just the characters.
ljpjcg chapter 7 . 2/21
This is a good strong Sookie character. I like what her powers have done to reinforce her morals.
ljpjcg chapter 4 . 2/21
Victor is such a charming child! I really love the turn you've created with this Victor character-a lot of depth and history. So different from the other SVM fanfics.
LadySirona chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I seems so weird to have Victor Madison not being the villian in a set of stories. I am hoping he is not going to seriously screw up Eric and Sookie... we will see
bib2009 chapter 8 . 10/12/2011
Bad sookie!
bib2009 chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
Very interesting reinvention o victor! Love the twisty brigand family history!
Barranca chapter 13 . 7/13/2011
Aww, they lived happily ever after I hope! With Sookie threatening everyone to play nice and whammying those who wouldn't.
Barranca chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
Victor is like an irresponsible child. He never had a chance to properly grow up before all those horrible things happened to him.
SNG10 chapter 13 . 7/2/2011
Beautiful story. Beautiful author. Brava! :)
SNG10 chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
So nice to see someone giving Sookie intelligent selections from her "Word of the Day" calendar; I much prefer "bellicose" to simple words like "cat" and "shiny" that just make her sound ignorant. Obviously exaggerating here, but you get my point...
p3pperp chapter 13 . 3/3/2011
Loved your stories!
p3pperp chapter 11 . 3/3/2011
took my breath away too!
fffbone chapter 10 . 1/23/2011
Why is Sookie so bent out of shape with vampires killing? Even when Eric does? She knows this by now. She has seen how Eric is about a battle. He loves it. It might be wrong but not for them.
Duckbutt chapter 13 . 1/13/2011
I don't know if I ever reviewed your earlier "Irish" band of stories, but I want to do so now. You know how to tell a tale, and in a rivating way. Your stories "ooze" quality and that is sorely missed, for the most part, in the fanfic world. I hope your muse will some day tap you on the shoulder and you'll resolve again to write another Sookie and Eric saga -to say they are enjoyable is a vast understatement. You simply amaze...

M.F.K.Fisher chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Well I always seem to return to Meg2's universe of Sookie and Eric and I wish I had the energy to comment everything that I want to say after reading. But simply this is, thank you. For creating such a wonderful extension of Charlaine's universe. As much as Ms. Harris laid the foundations, as an an reader, I am always overwhelmed with the overabundance of details in Sookie's hideous outfits contrasted with the dearth of psychological motivation and detail. I love this version of Sookie, she's whip smart and fierce with actual brains to back up her brawn. Even if she is tragically flawed by self doubt and tunnel vision, we forgive her because she learns. I wish more people would read Meg2's work(my favorite being the Irish and the "Dead Wrong" thru "paradiso"). I would even argue that the three series be compiled under one submission to qualify for that elusive 1,000 review, because they sure deserve it.