Reviews for Family
So Eric thinks he can manhandle and scare Sookie into cowering to his every whim when she dares to disagree with him. After she froze him, she should have kicked him out of her cousin's house. And Niall is an abject coward.
This makes me wonder what use Niall has for Sookie. He doesn't love her - urging her to return to the one who abused her and bluntly telling Sookie that he approved of the abuse proved that.
I'm sad that Claudine is delusional enough to consider Eric trustworthy. Maybe he needs to break some of her bones "for her own good"?
lzdiva4 chapter 13 . 8/16
Another great end to your stories. It was great to see how Sookie now has such a large and varied family. Your stories just grab me and keep me interested from beginning to end.
lzdiva4 chapter 7 . 8/16
Even though it was hard for her to hear, Sookie needed to know the truth. One good thing, Niall now realizes that he has no real power of Sookie anymore.
lzdiva4 chapter 3 . 8/16
What a violent family history. Niall and Dermot sound like a piece of work.
WitchMitzi chapter 13 . 9/10/2015
I just read this series beginning to end. I really loved the characters and plot line. I do have to say that I did not like how Sookie evolved in the end. I felt that she ended up breaking Eric's trust by totally disregarding him and then just freezing him when she disagreed with him or just acted as if he did not matter. I do hope that you know that I loved your writing and style and my opinion is no reflection of you just the characters.
ljpjcg chapter 7 . 2/21/2015
This is a good strong Sookie character. I like what her powers have done to reinforce her morals.
ljpjcg chapter 4 . 2/21/2015
Victor is such a charming child! I really love the turn you've created with this Victor character-a lot of depth and history. So different from the other SVM fanfics.
LadySirona chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I seems so weird to have Victor Madison not being the villian in a set of stories. I am hoping he is not going to seriously screw up Eric and Sookie... we will see
bib2009 chapter 8 . 10/12/2011
Bad sookie!
bib2009 chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
Very interesting reinvention o victor! Love the twisty brigand family history!
Barranca chapter 13 . 7/13/2011
Aww, they lived happily ever after I hope! With Sookie threatening everyone to play nice and whammying those who wouldn't.
Barranca chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
Victor is like an irresponsible child. He never had a chance to properly grow up before all those horrible things happened to him.
SNG10 chapter 13 . 7/2/2011
Beautiful story. Beautiful author. Brava! :)