Reviews for Justifying Betrayal
thebestoftherest chapter 1 . 4/11
Jiraiya the ending is kinda creppy.
Akira Desuuu chapter 14 . 3/11
Reached chapter 14 and I like this story a lot! Naruto, Ino, Kiba, Tayuya and even Tobi are all fun!
Maybe Tobi will join their group and become their friend. I hope that happens. Every group needs a jester.
Devrat chapter 11 . 2/20
Your story is interesting ,i will admit that but i cant get the point behind naruto and others leaving the village just to protect a person who tried to kill them once and killing innocent people in the process.I can think about naruto leaving but why kiba and ino leave there families just because they were too much persuaded by a philosophy given by a , i like the story ,so please update soon.
lobye chapter 3 . 2/26/2015
I really want to like this story, but I'm bored - I think it's because you keep doing that shonen thing of just talking and talking and talking and talking. Which is fine!

I sometimes like that kind of fic, but on the other hand I prefer being told in advance that I'm going to be talked to death. Not having that warning ... I just can't find it in me to continue.

Still this a wonderful idea and maybe I'll come back to it eventually. Ta!
dispassioneight chapter 14 . 3/24/2014
This is another of many stories with potential that have gone some time without an update. I understand, but, I still hope it'll get an update one day.

It's good though, nice writing, nice idea, blowing up the Hokage Mountain was a little over the top but eh. You've got a decent plot going on, I hope you continue this some day!

See you then
Guest chapter 12 . 2/15/2013
Reminds me of the Pullman Strike a bit, but all in all, great story. It's not usually what I like, but I enjoy your take on the rogue life. I do love your character representations.
Ryu Senju Uchiha chapter 14 . 12/19/2012
Awesome story! What chapter is naruino gonna start f
jimmy chapter 14 . 6/8/2012
Ehhh...Did you die?
HellsMaji chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Yay.. Another story where people find it funny to have to the girls completely abuse all the guys.. If I was Naruto I'd start beating the shit out of them in return.
Inuyonas chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
update soon! plz i beg of you!
jayley chapter 14 . 11/20/2011
your story is an interesting idea, but i just don't understand what exactly naruto is even planning on doing...honestly i don't think there was a big enough issue for naruto and the other's to leave. every country/village is corrupt on some level, and enforces their own variation of justice, but you can't just abandon it because you decided you are going to make the world fair, etc. i suppose i think it's just missing something serious enough for them to have killed all those people in konoha. they discovered konoha wasn't perfect, and their next decision was to leave and some how change the world that way? and that they needed to do it right that moment, no matter who they killed? i can even see naruto being more susceptible to it bc lets face it, his connection to the village was through his own force of will, but it was still too much of a leap. i honestly think you'd need to make konoha quite a bit darker than you did in order for this to feel like it worked
urfan chapter 14 . 9/21/2011
it could be worse.

he could combine thousand years of pain with the naked kagebunshin of himself (not female) to creat yaoijutsu: surprisebuttsex!

yeah.
JPElles chapter 14 . 9/14/2011
The way they wrote Tobi I think that was less of a mask For Madara then it was him having developed Multiple Personality Disorder. He didn't seem able to control the shift in personalities afterall.

Anyway. Liked the chapter. Story keep's getting better. Keep it up. Like what you've done with everyone's training. The two people who have yet to get on a firm path are Naruto and Ino. I'm sure that will be coming soon. Naruto in his years with Jariaya other then controlling the fox mostly learned about the spy network, the elemental nations, and the basics he should have learned in the academy about everything from traps, and all the other basics. lol. So i'm sure he's father along then he thinks he is. Best move I think Naruto can learn is that mist technique that Zabuza used. Endlessly useful. Plus ripe for combining and being used in various odd ways.
ReaperDemon chapter 14 . 8/30/2011
Sweet, I'm glad another chapter came out. You did a great job getting everyone motivated in their own way to better themselves, although what Tobi is up to is a surprise to anyone but you haha. In his own way, I think he's keeping his eye on Naruto so he can get the Fox at some point, but I'll wait to see what happens. Look forward to the next chapter.
jyubi10 chapter 14 . 8/30/2011
Good story, I can't wait to see where you decide to go in regards to everyone's training. Update soon!