Reviews for Short Stories With Tragic Endings
eenayde chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I so love this. Am so close to crying. Great job, I really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
love it, you should make a chapter about sasori finding his body
YaoiAttraction chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Awwwwww poor Dei. Man he died be4 he got to change! Aughhhh! {Tears}
SaNgO-ShIpPo chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
OMG!wow, this story is awesome, I almost cried, I felt so bad for Deidara :( but yet I really like this story ]
xXGothicVampiressXx chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
That just gave me a sudden urge to injure somthing. Meaning this made me cry. I always fell like something like this will happen when I'm in the car with my dad driving. Of coarse he would probably do something like that intentionally and now I'm just rambling on. Anyways awesome
Marawr chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
This reminds me of

Things

(L)
Hellish Delight chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Hi, hun. I just finished reading this, and I promise you that I'm sitting here gulping like some damnable fish trying not to fucking drown. If I actually start crying, I'm blaming you and this story!

All that aside, it really is a beautiful story in all the wrong ways, and stories don't always grab my attention the way your's do. You've got one hell of a gift there.

Also, (and as weird as this may sound) if you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to message me or whatever. I'm online often now, and I have all the free time in the world if you need it. I really hope things do/have changed for you.

(you'll be getting reviews from me on the rest of your stories tomorrow. i've sat at this computer screen five fucking hours reading all of them. also, i blame your hidan for my language. )

Holding back tears and saluting you,

Sasha
ShadesofDeath chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
i almost cried, now i'm really depressed thank lol but it was really good and i like it!
GenesofAwesome chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
WA! tHAT WUZ SAD!but I still liked it. ...POOR DEI-CHAN!hIDAN WAS being stubborn and HE DO THAT! WA! but*sniff* good job, it was an awesome*sniff sniff* story. keep it up.*goes to corner and cries* WAA!
Marmalah chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Wow. That's all I can say. Wow. That was really good. Sad, but it was... there aren't words to explain it. Good job.
Ninjashallow chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
how depressing, it was very well written, but still very sad, i wished Sasori got a chance to help Deidara, I hope things get better for you, (and if the do, you could make a squel making a happy ending for Sas and dei!) but seriously very good/sad story!
black55widow chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Life can get better for you. Also time helps. I am not any different.