Reviews for If This Wall Could Talk
Shani8 chapter 7 . 11/24/2017
Aww... super cute. I loved it. Thanks for writing and sharing. :)

Happy holidays to you and yours.

xo Shani :)
Missgoldy chapter 7 . 11/2/2017
Hi Lishel,

This fic was one of the first I read last year after being out of the fandom for so long. I loved it. I loved it. So humorous, gorgeous interactions between W/L and even your side characters like Sovhi and Anneli are brilliantly written. They have their own distinct personalities. Sovhi is hysterically funny!

I also love the insight you've given us into life in Finland. I'm from the land of beaches and sun, so the colder climate is definitely very interesting for me as a setting.

So happy that you finished this fic. I will review the previous six chapters this week, because you deserve it!

Cheers,

MG xx
Becks7 chapter 7 . 10/30/2017
What a pleasant surprise to see this update! Feels nice to get to complete a story doesn’t it?! Nice work.
LouiseX chapter 7 . 10/29/2017
I'm so glad they finally got their happy ending!

Good to see you back :)
koishiiorg chapter 6 . 3/26/2016
I hope you post the next (final?) chapter soon! Really enjoyed this!
koishiiorg chapter 2 . 3/26/2016
Rereading this after 6 years, and I must say I am still enjoying it immenseley!
spinner83 chapter 6 . 12/25/2015
Ok, you gotta finish this now! Good job :)
Shani8 chapter 6 . 12/5/2015
I hope poor Wheeler recovers completely after this. With Linka's TLC I'm sure he'll be back to normal in no time! ;)

I look forward to more. Well done.

Shani8 chapter 5 . 12/5/2015
I'm really glad that Wheeler and Linka finally had a heart-to-heart talk about how they feel about each other. :)

The action and suspense was well written. I look forward to more.

Shani8 chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
Dr. Blight is up to her old tricks, I see. Looking forward to seeing what transpires next. :)

Well done!

Shani8 chapter 3 . 12/5/2015
Aww... Wheeler and Linka are so cute together. Thanks for another great chapter!

Shani8 chapter 2 . 12/5/2015
Wonderfully written as always. Thanks for making me smile. :)

I look forward to the next installment.

Shani8 chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Great opening. I'm loving the setup and look forward to more.

mudget chapter 6 . 11/30/2015
omg you came back! Yay! Thank you! Great job on the fic :) I look forward to seeing more from you in this fandom
random-ju-user chapter 6 . 11/30/2015