Reviews for Prison Break
ffreaderwriter chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Good chapter.
ffreaderwriter chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Very interesting start. After seeing the ep where Ducky mentioned this I wondered if someone would write a fic about it. I'm glad someone did.

You write the characters very well.
daantjex chapter 12 . 10/14/2009
Please tell my wen you upload that story on that account i can't wait for the next story i loved this story to but i would liked it more if they came together.. x Daantjex / Danielle
AlphaRomeo25 chapter 12 . 3/21/2009
Wow. I think Jenny's two final things there actually broke my heart. I know they sure broke Gibbs'. As much as I love Jenny, that whole 'Dear John' and coat on a plane thing really aren't shining moments for her and this just escalated it like ten-fold. But I loved it anyway.
aserene chapter 12 . 3/21/2009
Well it ended depressingly but its very good! I loved it! Can't wait to see the newest stories, would you send me a message when they go up?
4sweetdreams chapter 12 . 3/21/2009
What a sad way to end-appropriate, however, given the two stubborn people involved! :{ Thanks for finishing this fiction. I really enjoyed it! I am looking forward to your next one! :)
MissJayne chapter 12 . 3/21/2009
Loved it! Much as I had hoped for a happy Jibbsy ending, I am pleased that this fitted the story better. Will keep an eye out for the new story (and love the penname!). Excellent story!
Prettycrazy chapter 12 . 3/21/2009
So this was kinda anticlimax like - I sure hoped that they would end up leaving together but no no, and you didn't even allow them to have one final round of kissage!

Bummer

But great ending! Loved the entire story!
vipercharmed chapter 11 . 3/19/2009
I like it. It was awesome.
MissJayne chapter 11 . 3/19/2009
Loved it! Especially the argument between Gibbs and Jenny. They have a lot to work out... Excellent chapter!
aserene chapter 11 . 3/18/2009
damn frog. Sure they can't...do anything? It might be better for them?
thestylus01 chapter 10 . 3/16/2009
Wow. Action-packed. I'm enjoying it, particularly the prickly relationship between Jenny and Gibbs.
Linai chapter 10 . 3/16/2009
Holy, you are probably the best Jibbs writer I've ever read. I love How you capture Jenny's fierceness and Ducky's long story telling. It's really cool the way you're piecing the story together. I hope you finish it soon, I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of it.
TablesTurned chapter 10 . 3/16/2009
yay the rescue! loved it and cant wait for more!
Lisa chapter 10 . 3/16/2009
Sweet story. It's nice to get some fictional background on JIBBS- they never really did explain all of it in the show.

-Lisa