Reviews for Strange Little Band
Ziah chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
This was so sweet. The show really needs more moments like this. I loved seeing your take on Serena and Eric's reactions to Chuck's adoption. I've always thought about how much the vdB family meant to Chuck but never to Serena, and you did such a good job of demonstrating Bart's value in her life. Chuck and Serena are more similar than I ever realized.
7gifts chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I love reading Van Der Bass fics and I particularly enjoyed how you wrote interactions. so sweet.
WhoKnows909 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Aw... That's so sweet :D I love the CS bond... Whatever it is. Write more stories! :D
singsongsung chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Cute, sweet, and very in character. I love the van der Basses. :)
modernxxmyth chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Very cute. Very funny.
Sarah11650 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
perfection.
ronXbouillabase chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
although very slightly pointless : D, very good, in-depth character study, and funny. *applause*
CLAV1077 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Thanks for your story. Eric is one of my favourite characters on the show and there aren't many stories focusing on him. So keep writing!
primadonna001 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
and just wait a week and the band will be expanded by 2 more (dan and jennie) and then potentially one more (the random lovechild who is less dead than everyone else thinks)
Just-Plain-Roo chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Gotta love Van der Bass fluff and happiness lol!
Princess Persephone chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Aw! I love Chuck/family stories. :) And you're right, this probably won't be on the show...unfortunately. haha, love the tickle fight. :)
hwcougar chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
This is wonderful. I've been dying for some really good vDB stories since I figured out that Lily would adopt Chuck and you have provided me with one. Great job and characterization!
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
I almost started to cry with the SC, but then I began to laugh.

I understand Serena's reaction and I'm glad she explained herself. That's what almost had me crying. I think you've captured vdB brilliantly in this.

I love the siblingness of SC and the tickle fights and the inuendos.

I hope we get SE's reaction on the show. And I hope we get a lot more of CSE.

Thank you for writing this. :)
wigbee71583 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
I love the way your write the complicated Chuck/Eric/Serena dynamic. I loved the little glimpse into Serena and Eric's childhood. Serena and Eric's dad isn't dead so the only way Bart could adopt them is if Mr. van der Woodsen voluntarily relinquished his parental rights or he was so bad that the rights were terminated. Thanks for writing.