Reviews for Cantina
Ann Jinn chapter 6 . 7/8/2009
I really like the stories where the young ones are growing up.

Makes it very interesting to see them when they have grown, the traits they developed.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 6 . 5/12/2009
That's cool! I've never seen Avatar so i'm not familiar with the character, but I like that her bending abilities correspond with Leia's Force abilities. I just like seeing Leia use the Force ;-) Well done!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 5 . 5/9/2009
I had to read this a few times before I got it, but its good! Its Anakin and Vader, right? At least that's how I see it, lol. Nice work!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
Hahaha oh I love those two :)
ibelieveintruelove chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
Oh I like this! The idea of Kitster, Anakin, and Padme fighting a Rebellion together is fun! Plus Kitster has a big moral dilemma to deal with. And its Madam Naberrie now? I guess if they're hiding out from the Empire then Amidala wouldn't be a safe name to use, huh? lol Nice job with these two ficlets, they make you think!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
I liked that Anakin and Kitster ware still really good friends after all these years, and the fact that he writes about Anakin's adventures is awesome. But what he wrote on Ahsoka's sash is amazing! lol Nice one!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Oh that's so sad! So well written, it makes me want to cry! Nice work there ;)
Ann Jinn chapter 5 . 4/28/2009
I've often wondered what Vader felt after finding out that Leia was his daughter after he had tortured her.

Very well written, a lot of emotion and not a lot of words.
Ann Jinn chapter 4 . 4/27/2009
Thanks for writing these. Short, but really cover a lot of ground. It's hard to pick out a favorite of the four so far because they are all so different. Still, loved Kister and his autograph.

Padme going through the heartache of not having Anakin, but understand was great.
iri-skywalker chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
hehe! :D more more!
Fialleril chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
This is honestly among my favorite things you have ever written. I just thought you should know. :)

(Here's hoping FFN doesn't cut my review off this time!)

Blessings,

Fialleril
FutureOscarWinner94 chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
Wow, this is a really good story, i love it!
Admiral Lily chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
LOL!
Fialleril chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
Oh holostar!Kitster.
iri-skywalker chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
this was wonderful! you are an amazing writer!