Reviews for A Wedding in Colour
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Nice stuff. I'm gonna your moon series now!
CynCity chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Godly.
raykoRavenclaw chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
well done!
A Chocolate Frog chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Beautiful. :)
siriuslycoco chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
absolutely beautiful and magical. your writing never ceases to amaze me...I haven't been on here in forever, and I finally got the chance to get on and knew I had to read some of your stuff and you certainly do not disappoint! fantastic job! very colorful and wonderful!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Beautiful.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
What a colorful story-and nicely done.
Operamuse chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I love the color theme that was so cute. I've never been one for poetry but something like this is so pretty, with the colors creating a mood through every stanza. I thought you would do a different kind of one shot for the wedding but this is just incredibly sweet. Love it.
Itsa Mia chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
This was cute. it reminded me of the honey moon in breaking dawn...
simpleDMD chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I. Loved.

That was beautiful. I'm kinda biased because I absolutely love love LOVE anything to do with marriage, but I can assure you that it was a great poem, regardless. :)

Thanks for the squee-fodder!

-anna
sunny9847 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Perfect rainbow decreptions of Remus and Tonks wedding. It is so fitting for them. You are amazing. Thank you so much for another great poem.

Sunny
Forty-Sixteen chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Perfection!
Calenmarwen chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Aww, such a sweet poem. Very well written and atmospheric. Just what was needed to properly round off Waiting for the Moon and let it end on a high :D Well done as ever!
CFCRockAngel chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Wow! Its so beautiful! Great images too!

Really well done :-)
msllamalover chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
This was really, really nice. It worked brilliantly for the characters and you managed to create a really vivid image.