Reviews for 10,817 Days
Fajitas chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
This has got to be one of my favorite fics of all time. A friend recommended it to me and I was cracking up the whole tiime I was reading it. I think you really nailed Dean's reaction to having a birthday party and all the attention being focused on him. I also loved the scene when he's talking to the sound crew and realizes they're the decoy. I laughed for about five minutes straight after than. Anyway, love your work, can't wait to read your next fic.

spinners0end chapter 4 . 2/27/2009
Dude, what can I say other than this is freakin' hilarious! I mean, I was really loving it last chapter, and then you pull out geniousness like more patented experssions, the annoyance meter, and a Firefly ref! By the way, you have excellent lyric-writing skillz, other than regular writing skillz. My only beef is that you spell out certain "American" words phonetically, and that kind of grates after a while. Just stick with the conventional stuff and you're golden. Love it!
spinners0end chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
A squeeing fangirl, a Rush reference, Houses of the Holy, and Bobby namecalling the boys all in one glorious metafic! You, my friend, are a winner. This story is officially awesome. Kudos! Time to read on...
CB Walters chapter 5 . 2/24/2009
Okay, this is definitely my new favorite story! Everything was just so well done, from Dean's "What are we doing?" during the teaser to his drunken ramblings at the end. I loved the metafictional aspects of it, like characters keeping track of time based on seasons and episodes rather than years and months, character from different episodes interacting with each other, the Trickster's efforts to become part of the family, the fact that the bad guy was shapeshifter, and about a million other things. I also loved how you made humorous references to both canon (the fact that sometimes the boys do things to increase suspense rather than because it makes sense) and the TV industry (mentions of viewership totals, Dean's excitement over getting to play Zeppelin when they normally can't because of contracting). The whole thing had me cracking up all the way through it, and I've been quoting lines at my roommate ever since. :)

Great job! Love it!

CB Walters chapter 4 . 2/24/2009
I usually only review stories once, at the end, but I had to give a review for this chapter purely for the Firefly reference. The whole chapter had me laughing out loud, but I especially thought that line was hilarious! Also, Sam's speech about why there couldn't be dead people in the episode...I loved that he actually said the words "pushing the fourth wall." Oh man...totally cracked me up. :)

Benigma chapter 5 . 2/5/2009
*LAUGHS with delight, enthusiasm, and satisfaction*

Oh, man, what a f'awesome fic! I had no doubt your first attempt at a script would be a roaring success - CONGRATS!

Yep, that decoy sound crew didn't fool Dean for a second, did they? Totally loved that bit! The Trickster's part in all of this was great, and poor upset Stacey - glad Dean was able to comfort her.

"Got stabbed. Got laid. Got hammered." - Exactly the elements required for Dean to have a perfect birthday.

This was such a treat, and well-deserving of a place of honour among your top three! Any time you feel like writing another one...! So glad to hear you had fun with this one, and it definitely shows!

Can't wait for the next flash of brilliance to strike you - I'm sure it won't be long. Thanks for a fantastic and unique story!

Oh, yeah, one more thing: the title? Because he's younger on the show than in real life, I thought it might be the number of days old he would actually be in the show if his birthday was on Mar. 1 1978, instead of Jan. 24, 1979, but I can't get it to work out. So...fill me in?

Wendy :)
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 5 . 2/4/2009
*Holds up lighter, like at a rock concert.*

Whoo-hoo! That. Was. AWESOME!
Benigma chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
Definitely still enjoying it! Omigod, what a fab chapter! It was SO funny, esp. the fangirl being killed because she was so annoying...I mean, ah...poor fangirl!

Sam's explanation as to why they can't have dead characters in this episode was just hilarious! And the thing is, you're right on about some of the things so far this season that likely are bugging a lot of people (and that few of us would dare put into words, lol!).

Love the way you describe the camera shots, and still awed at the perfection of your dialogue between Dean and Sam.

Absolutely loved this!
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 5 . 2/4/2009
Lol, another great chapter! Thanks!
Casey Hale chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
This is really good. Gotta love those boys! Keep on updating! *oh poor Dean went and got stabbed on his birthday!
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 4 . 1/31/2009
LOLOL! I LOVE IT! SO FUNNY! This was totally the best chapter yet! I love the singing stripper! :)
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 4 . 1/31/2009
Has anyone ever told you that you are FREAKING brilliant?

'cause you are. :)
Benigma chapter 3 . 1/30/2009
Ha,ha! Great chapter! I love the humorous descriptions of facial expressions, etc...all the stuff in between the dialogue. Holly's a scream - "f'awesomest" - yay! Sam on a chair...that must put him at what, 8 feet or so? Hope Bobby's place has high ceilings!

Just loads of funny stuff! The end-of-act two shocker was - *gasp* - shocking!

Looking forward to finding out who the stiff is and how s/he got ganked!

Loved this!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
Of COURSE there's a bloody mangled corpse - there are Winchesters about!

*Shakes her head* Those boys...
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
interesante pero tendrá que poner acción a su historia, x q ese es el mundo de los winchester x ej. el ataque de un grupo de demonios q secuestran a sam para entregarlo a lilith y los cazadores unidos, puede incluir a la cazadora que apareció en el 3x01, sorry ahora no recuerdo su nombre, para enfrentar en una lucha sin cuartel a los demonios y lograr el rescate de sam, introduciendo, obviamente a los angeles quienes se verán obligados a intervenir para evitar q lilith llegue hasta sam x q si lilith enfrenta a sam no podrá vencerlo ni matarlo y sam usaría contra ella sus poderes destruyendola y con un poder superior inclusive a los angeles ¡que le parece esta sugerencia? espero te guste y te sirva