Reviews for I Should Be So Lucky
EDD17SP chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
That was so sweet! There were a few typos here and there, but for the most part it was well written, very in-character, and overall, extremely cute and sweet.
Gatoconbotas964 chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
A lovely story, deep and touching. It really reveals a side to XR we don't often see beyond his normally carefree attitude. Same goes for Mira. I wish I could read more about what happens between these two. _
Dotskip317 chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
JOY.

JOY and LOVE and FANTASTICALNESS.

SO, SO MUCH.
ForeverAnimated chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
Aww! So beautiful, BG! How sweet!

Love how XR told off King Nova at that one part. Go XR!
levy120 chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
Chapter 4 – did it

Faved

Nice timing actually with putting this up on Valentine’s Day.

Alright.

This chapter was changeful going from pity to aw, to actually little tears showing up and a quite exciting happiness. The emotion in this piece just FLOWS and the atmosphere is thick and strong.

The whole chapter was different from the rest. I know that Kila started this story and you two are a dream-team but well… THIS is you. What occurs to me at last.

Good job, it will take me the whole day to digest this part… xD
MermaidMidna chapter 4 . 2/14/2009
AH! Omigoodness! I'm so excited right now that it's not even funny! This is my favorite chapter so far! I kept thinking the whole time, "XR, come on, say your emotions out loud!" and then he finally did, and it was WONDERFUL! Thanks so much for writing this story! I love it!
MermaidMidna chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
Hooray! Thanks for updating! Oh, XR! This is intense. I am so curious as to what will happen next now that the secret is out! Great job!
MermaidMidna chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Wow, I absolutely loved it! (just like everything else you write lol) I hope you update soon! That was AMAZING!
Gurz chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
I love how Booster saw them make-out, even though it was a fake-out! Oh, all of Star Command and the rest of the galaxy are gonna find out...

And poor XR! Mira could be at least a little more civil towards him, but then again, metal tongue is not fun, not that I would know. XD

Good job, and I can't wait for more.