Reviews for Best Cheese Steaks in the World
NeverQuiteFinished chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Olivia you cheeky thing. Very nice banter between them.
Schmon Schmewart chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
this made me laugh :') i'm not really a chees steak kinda person... I bet she's not, well after that offer at least! he's fit though so don't blame her :)
ivegottokeepmoving chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I have to admit, the idea of Peter being a masseuse at some point is kinda awesome to contemplate.
random reviewer chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Great little story. Funny with a little heat. Like it a lot.

One minor note - Peter mentions that he worked as a masseuse once. That would be a neat trick unless he's had gender reassignment surgery. "Masseuse" is the feminine form of the noun. You want "masseur" - the masculine form of the noun.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
lol,great job!:))
CiderApples chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
This whole series is hilarious. I like the over-the-top style; it works for your idea. Just short enough, just long enough. Thanks!
rearviewxmirrors chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
hahaha. great
kirstyrogers40 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
please add on more scenes lol

so damn funny! i totally want him too!
Miss-Frenchie chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
lol amazing
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Lol, wow that was something. I like it.

~MM
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
This hot and bothered Olivia was really fun.

I would so love to see you do more Bolivia with this tone.

"Dear God! Find another stop light!" *lol*
Zaedah chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
A masseuse in Germany? Damn, I didn't need that mental image. I needed this laugh today, darling, so many thanks for the kindness. Especially loved the inner monologue that brought us these precious lines...

“I don’t know, clean your apartment…”

‘Shirtless vacuuming!’

“...give your car a tune up…”

‘Shirtless, sweaty, covered in grease!’

Although, as a life-long resident of Philly, I can't imagine them being in another city and finding the best cheese steaks in the world!
Xeen Cyr chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
OMG! that was hilarious! more please!
JT4Life chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Dude, i didn't know Liv had such a dirty mind! LOL :P but that was funny, i gotta say. i'm still laughing right now, no jokes!

great read, will you write more funny moments for the two of them? ;)
Fantasy Cat chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
ROFLMAO! Oh my god...this is definitly not the Olivia we see on the show...or maybe it is and she is just hiding it from us! LOL Funny story!