Reviews for Sabrina's Journal
Snaggle chapter 37 . 2/27
Will we ever know how this story ends?
QueensBorough chapter 29 . 11/8/2020
An excellent story. I reread this work a lot. Very creative.
QueensBorough chapter 27 . 11/8/2020
One of my favorite chapters in all honesty
Anonymous chapter 37 . 10/1/2020
We need a part 2, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Knitting Dragon chapter 37 . 9/19/2017
Oh please say it's not over there is so much more to learn? Are they going to win against Darkrai? Will they ever sort out there love lifes? Are they going to make babies together?
Drackstin chapter 37 . 3/31/2016
This is an amazing story, what started as a pure lemon has developed into a journey into other minds and worlds. Sabrina has always been my favorite gym leader since the original red and blue, and from the first season of the anime. This story added to those images of my past so well. It shows the power psychics can have and what she may relay be capable of. when i was growing up i dreamed to be in her gym, i had a team of 6 mewtwos, i beat the game on red and would restart the game every time i caught a mewtwo on blue. each mewtwo had a different elemental punch, one even had hyper beam. As i read this story it seemed to get more involved but some elements to the story just disappeared. I really wanted to see Sabrinas battle with Paul. there were many chapters that led up to it happening then it never even showed up. also the second battle with hunter J, there was a very big build up and it was over before anything happened. the carrier was taken down and then a party. Sabrina even said in the story that it was too easy. There was also the chapter devoted to make a Darkrai detector, and as soon as it was working right it was never used again, i feel that Sabrina wouldn't have stopped her search just because she found it left her apartment, but i have a good idea what it did when it left and where it came from. As for the characters, ever since the first Mewtwo made his appearance i wished he would be involved in the story a lot more and with Sabrina a lot more, but you kind of shoved him away and just added a second Mewtwo to take his place. I guess since he was the Mewtwo from the movie he seemed to be interesting and i still like him alot more then the second Mewtwo. You do have great character development and it shows from the simple details you pick up from the games and anime and add your own spin to them here. What i would like to see from the story is hopefully the big build up of the dungeon rescue dimension come to a epic battle, where Sabrina and Chief are both Mewtwos again. i Still to feel really sorry fir the first mewtwo, and wish he could be part of Sabrina relationship somehow. I am looking forward to the rest of the to play out, and i have a few ideas of what happened.
39lover chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
This is amazing, possibly the best lemon i've ever read. I don't think i'll be able to walk tomorrow. This is art! YOU'RE AWESOME!
Darksymphony777 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
this is one of my favorite fanfics ever...of all time
igor.arriagadavenegas chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Let me tell you that i really love your story, every kinky and lovely and romantic bit of it. I hope you release the new chapter soon but i am willing to wait all the necesary time you need. The quality of your writing is really high but sometimes you tend to lose yourself in the history, but in general is really good. )! take care and be good
Kudos chapter 37 . 4/6/2014
Bah! I shamelessly hope Chief dies in the battle against Darkrai. Can't stand that character.

Regardless, congrats on the build-up and, as always, your sense of humor gives me stitches in my sides.
Lixie Lorn chapter 37 . 4/1/2014
whaaaaaaaat. Now THAT is a plot twist.
Jigoku no Yami chapter 37 . 3/29/2014
Well. Damn. now thats interesting. So where is the Real Sabrina?
Amalgam24 chapter 37 . 3/29/2014
I had a feeling that was coming. Can't wait to see how things turn out.
Lixie Lorn chapter 36 . 2/28/2014
Iiinteresting. I don't think I've ever read MD fanfic before, so this was real different
Kelsey chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
When are you going to update? Its been a month or so and im dying to know what happened