Reviews for Albus Goes To The Dentist
Jeeun chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
This is so teary hilarious! Although I really hope LV won't summon Severus for a long time, really, I mean how much more torture would it be when Severus was Curucio'd(I don't think this is the right spelling...) with braces? And the fact that he has muggle device attached to his person would not bode well with the DHs and LV. I just shudder to think the consequences, but with big mouth Malfoy Jr there, I just pray that he could change his metal braces to rubber braces fast. At least that would probably serve as a mouthpiece, sort of. But really, this was so deliciously possible thing that could have happened. And I really hope Ron has rotten teeth in the future, or maybe has a mild or subtle crooked teeth so HE can also get braces, or maybe Severus could invent a charm that would create temporary braces as a means of punishment. Too evil? Well, I can't help it. Ron is such an ass. For his ignorance. I really don't want to even start with Dean or Seamus. Just glad Harry kept his mouth shut. I really hope you would have a short epilogue for this. I really want to know what happens two years later. Hehe.
GSYH chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
It's my pet theory that if Hermione is magical enough to be a witch, she's magical enough for the weird things that happens to magical children. So periodically, after Pomfey shrunk Hermione's teeth to be much smaller they originally were, they heal themselves back into buck teeth again. Like, that must be why the wizards wear glasses - their bodies are much more resistant to sudden chances than gradual ones.
MoonyandProngs chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
That was really good! Poor Professor Dumbledore. It reminds how scared I was on my first visit to the dentist. I wonder if Snape is going to have a built-in retainer.
Fallen Angel111586 chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
LOL. Great fic. I feel sorry for Snape. Perhaps even sorrier for the students feeling his long awaited wrath. As for Albus,well he got what was comming to him and dragged poor Sevy along for the ride.
LilithMorte chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
I like it ]

I feel sorry for poor Severus lol I wanna give him a hug _ (though in all fairness...that would most likely be the last thing I ever did...in human form anyway)
NaginiFay chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
This is pretty funny! Some meal Snape should get his fork stuck in the braces.
etherian chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
OMG poor Snape. As one of those who had extensive orthodontia I am very sympathetic. Also, like Snape, my temper, which had been on the sweet and polite side, changed abruptly with the pain the braces cost.

My own experiences aside, I cringe and then I just laugh like a maniac. This story is so unique and I'm glad you're writing it.

Bravo!
RebeccaRoy chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
I feel so sorry for Severus, braces are quite a shock to get used to at first but for an adult? I could only imagine the discomfort.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
Why can't they just go to the tooth healers who fixed Hermione? Oh, but I forget-Albus enjoys inflicting pain and humiliation on Snape-for the Greater Good, of course. Albus gets off with a bit of work, while Snape goes through quite a bit more because of him.

Remind me again why Snape is still in the Order? This alone shows that he's better off without any of his masters.

If this is Albus's sense of humor, the Incident on the Astronomy Tower makes a _lot_ more sense.
ThePip6 chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
Oh goodness thats funny keep it up
corruptone chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Haha, I seriously loved this! Very cute and Min totally rocked making him go to the dentist. :)
Medusa's Basilisk chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
Thanks for the great laugh I had this morning! Severus should indeed have his revenge on Dumbledore. Wonder what Mouldywarts would think when he sees him? Thanks!
Leah chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
So funny!
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Oho that was too funny! Poor headmaster but I love how he roped Severus in! He is going to have to tie him up to take him in!
crazyanaylst chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Please write a sequel to this and have Severus go to the dentist appointment.