Reviews for Full Circle: The Side Stories
Selenity Jade chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Awesome job _; I loved this. And as long as you don't put in random Japanese words where plain English fits just fine, it's better with Japanese that doesn't translate very well, like Youkai and hanyou, and -sama, but when you put in stuff that people have to look up all the time just to say the sky was blue, it gets a little silly. _; I really like this fic, nice job.
Mercurial Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
“By the way, master, your son just learned how to fly. Oh, no, no, I didn’t show him. I don’t even know how to myself. He just decided to jump off of a bridge one day and “poof” he’s airborne. Congratulations, your son’s a prodigy.”

I think I should warn you that this line is quite possibly one of the funniest lines I've ever read in a fanfiction. You win so much at life it's practically impossible to describe. Cheerio!
RayGirl91 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
E! Awesome story! Beautifully written and very interesting! I loved the flying part. XD Please update!
Amara Anon chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Thank you for writing this. I just spent a long time looking for good Jaken fics, and that is no easy task. This was well-planned, well-written, and quite original. Not every day you read about how Jaken became Inu no Taisho's servant.
DocBevCulver chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Oh this was a nice little look into Jaken. I really enjoyed reading it.
Acey Camui chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
This is really good! Jaken is a character taken for granted, and he is useful. Highly annoying and disturbing, yeah, but he isn't useless.
Thread Magic chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Have I told you this is a good fic? It's been sitting on my favorites lists forever and I come back and read it every once in a while, but I forgot to review because it was finished. This is a really good fic. Thank you for writing it! _
Kora Lye chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Finally a fic about good ol' Jaken that isnt poorly written/yaoi/out there.../etc,etc. Hope you write more soon!

~Kora
renkou13 chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
ano... You know InuFluffy's oiyaji's name is Inutaisho? Not "Kentaro", right? Other than that it's a good fic. And... you should actually use MORE japanese in your fics. Other than that its good! Up !
ReginaLucifer chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
lol! Jaken is soo funny! I almost feel sorry for him! :)
Aescreillu chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
So cute! _ Poor Jaken...
Henrika chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Don't worry too much about your use of Japanese terms. A lot of the more common ones are known by people in the Inuyasha fanfic-verse. If it isn't common, put in a definition. Interesting side story. Keep writing and update soon!
BoomChick chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Cool! I was wondering what was going on them! Neat side story! Can't wait for more!
Damaiuo chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
MORE! next chap please!
Bleuborzoi chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
hehe that was kawaii, funny, and sad (only a little). Personally, i like Jaken. He grew on me through out the series. I feel so sorry for Jaken though! He's always getting bashed around

~*Tyfani-chan*~