Reviews for Roots
claraowl chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
That was amusing and wonderfully done.
waiting4morning chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I can't remember if I reviewed this before or not, but I found a link to this story in an old, old email and had to read it.

Lovely work characterizing Ren struggling with B.J./Cain. I have a hard time finding stories that stay in character for both Ren and Kyoko and you manage it beautifully. Well done!
Windying chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
ehehehehehe... omg... ren you in for a very much version night...hope you continue this for the next chapter or at least have a continue of this chapter...its very good...
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
As expected, only Kyoko would suddenly make an unexpected comment. I dont know, although what you said about Ren was perfectly fine, reasonable, logical and seems to be like the character itself, I just can't match it with the original character. Im sorry, it just feels a little OOC. But nonetheless, I enjoyed reading it.
Princess Mariana chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
This was wonderful!
Azul del Cielo chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Amazing Ending! Congratulations, hope to read you soon
YelloMarker chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
lol what an unexpected ending!
CamJ chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
hahahaha ! another chapter perhaps ? Pleaasse ?
Jenndifurry chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I'd like to hear the answer to that question
pinchess07 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
you're mean...this should have a NEXT chapter... T.T
pwenie chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Oh shit ren, youre doomed :P update soon!
calitana chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
why isn't there a second chapter?
Uncoloured186 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Hn.

Despite the hanging end there, I still like the story. Both are losing themselves to the role they created. Well, I guess being a good actor/actress is not so easy. Anyway, I like the story and hope you will continue. Another one-shot perhaps? :D

_S. Hasegawa
monkey kix ass chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
lol, busted. really enjoyed reading your little one shot. thanks for sharing your work.
PurpleInkling chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I just read your other fan fiction A History of Colour, which was really good. And then I went to your profile and saw that you write many awesome fan fictions!

Like your last one, I loved this one as well. But I must admit the your A History of Colour fan fiction is a little more brilliant.

And I loved how you incorporated the title of the scene into the last line. It was once again a good read!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »