Reviews for Dark Secrets
masondixon chapter 10 . 1/29/2009
Can easily see the amount of work you have put into it and that makes me grateful we have quite a few more chapters to go. Would love to see you do this with the "Yellow Fever" episode. That would be even more hilarious than the show itself. Looking forward to chapter 11. Thank You.
vonnie836 chapter 10 . 1/29/2009
Another great chapter, you really took a lot of time watching this episode and then interject your thoughts and impression into it. Love it. Hugs, Vonnie
KAZ2Y567i chapter 9 . 1/29/2009
Another great chapter.

You're turning into a geek with your keen eye for the cover of Bobby's couch.

Keep up the good work.
vonnie836 chapter 9 . 1/28/2009
I love the details you throw in this. I picked up on a lot of things but it feels great to actually read it. Pretty awesome. Hugs, Vonnie
masondixon chapter 9 . 1/28/2009
Another great chapter. Look forward to your next You.
OcherMe chapter 9 . 1/28/2009
Another wonderful chapter:) I love the slightly forced relationship between the brothers. Its very realistic. Again, you never fail to impress me with your interpretation of the episode! And now I desperately want to rewatch that episode! Perhaps I will after my classes today:) Anyways, I loved it and I can't wait for the next update!
vonnie836 chapter 8 . 1/27/2009
This is really great. I was skeptical at first but I really like it, especially because you got into Sam's head and bring out his emotions and thoughts. Just something that didn't really happen in the show. Looking forward to the next chapter. Hugs, Vonnie
masondixon chapter 8 . 1/27/2009
Thanks for the new chapter. Doing a great job. Hope you continue soon. Thank You.
KAZ2Y567i chapter 8 . 1/27/2009
Nice chapter mate.

Great lead up to Sam seeing Dean again, his doubts as to whether this is a plot by Lilith, then thinking, 'screw it', if I'm going to go I'm going to put an end to 'it' and my life as well.

The Sam & Ruby subterfuge show was good as well.

Nice hug scene, though you know the angst monster in me would've like more..heh, heh.

Can't wait for the penny to drop and Dean working out that Kathy/Kristy is Ruby.

So, is he going to gank her in the next chapter...*evil grin*...
OcherMe chapter 8 . 1/27/2009
I'll say do not dissapoint. The reunion between our favorite brothers was just as wonderful as I had hoped it would be:) Kudos. I loved this chapter! You captured their emotions perfectly. I especially loved your portrayel of Ruby:) Very fitting. Anyways, amazing chapter and I can't wait to read more!
KAZ2Y567i chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
Go Bobby!...Loved this scene in the ep and to see it written here again is a joy to read.

He really is an underrated character.

Nice research for Wedge. Did anyone tell you that you're research geek?
KAZ2Y567i chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
*peeks through fingers*...not looking, not looking. They're doing the rudey thing again.

I like your definition of the Sam/Ruby relationship.

Though I'd still like to gank her, anyway...heh, heh I
KAZ2Y567i chapter 5 . 1/26/2009
Chocolate & Busty Asian Beauties...that's our Dean.

Nice work!
KAZ2Y567i chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
"Sam Winchester having sex with a corpse animated by a demon with a conscience"..loved this line. Couldn't have put it any better.

Though I'd still gank her even though she saved Sam.

Keep it going.
KAZ2Y567i chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
O, Dean in pain, major angst (yes, I am a sick puppy) ...alive and free...whoo hoo!

Keep up the good work girl.
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »