Reviews for Dark Secrets
KAZ2Y567i chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
Another great chapter, and knowing you, it's leading up to a revelation...*evil grin*
KAZ2Y567i chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
A great start Maya.

You have your readers eating out of your hands with your words.

I too love the way you 'fill in' gaps left by the episode.

Can't wait to read more.
masondixon chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
Excellent chapter. Could see the scenes before me and beyond them with your added thoughts and words. Thanks for the quick update and I look forward to more. Thank you.
csammy.armoasantander019gmail chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
ESTOY TERMINANDO DE LEER EL ULTIMO CAPITULO DE SU FIC Y RECORDANDO CAP1 DE LA T4 USTED NOS LLEVARA POR TODOS LOS CAP Q SE HAN MOSTRADO HASTA LA FECHA? X Q ESO ME PARECE COOL ESPERO SU ACTUALIZACION
masondixon chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
Perhaps more because I don't care for the actress rather than the act itself, the part of the show where Ruby and Sam slept together hit me the wrong way. Reading it here, it still does. Look forward to better things to come. Thank You.
OcherMe chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
I'm addicted. This was one of my favorite episodes of all time and you are doing a wonderful job of capturing it. There's only so much they can show during the 40-something minutes of each episode, yet it there is always so much more too it, so much left unsaid. I think you have a wonderful take on what happened, and I can't wait to read more. Especially when Dean and Sam finally meet up:) Update soon!
lelann37 chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
great story, I love seeing more insight to the boys. thanks
masondixon chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
Thanks for the quick 're doing a great job. Please continue soon. Thank You.
masondixon chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
Grateful for the new chapter. Like the way you expand on what was just a sentence or two on the show and make it an entire chapter. Look forward to seeing Dean next update. Thank You.
eternallyadrift chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
LOVE THE STORY! Can not wait to read more, and hope chapter 5 will be out soon. Your a great writer!
pickamix chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
Well so far I must say that I like this... you somehow manage to have Dean enjoy torturing people and still be Dean and me not getting a headache trying to figure out how that's even possible... so good job. Everything was very well written, the descriptive passages were amazing. I'm very into this novelization of yours.

On the technical side of things I'm going to point out one little tiny thing that you might want to correct in future chapters... when you are refering to Hell as the place it is supposed to start with a capital H. Like I said it is a tiny itty bitty little thing but it is a pet peeve of mine that I can't help but point out.
Kasman chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Wow, that was powerful stuff. Well written.
masondixon chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
Very good take on that episode. Now that we know what Dean went through in hell we realize how much life might be another form of torture since he has to live with his memories down there and try to accept what was done to him and what he had to do to others. And yet somehow live a life back in this world. I very much look forward to your next chapter. Thank you.
fayance chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
Wow, this is already so intense! What a ride; that first chapter creeped me out bigtime, it was so disturbing and vivid and made my soul ache for Dean and fear for HIS soul and his sanity. Makes it even harder to reconcile how he could return to life and the world and act so 'normal' after his apprenticeship in Hell. And then chapter two and Sam with Ruby...gah, I wish she would stay AWAY from my Sammy, sigh, I don't trust her ultimate agenda at all, at least where the show's actual mytharc is heading. It will be interesting to see your take on Ruby and get inside Sam's head, as show seems intent on making Sam's inner thoughts and motivations so darned cryptic it is making me NUTS. Argh. Anyway, I am really looking forward to the next part(s)! Cheers, Fayance (aka Sharilyn at spn_on_the_wb!)
cozmikfaerie chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
one word...excellent! I like that you described Alistair in demon form...I would love to see the show do that, but I know budget is a concern, so I am glad of your description!
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »