Reviews for An Unreal Reality
Auri chapter 60 . 9/11
Wow. Just wow. This was an amazing story. Like... can we have this be the official KoR instead of the garbage we got? I seriously cannot express enough how great of a story this was to read. Fantastic job!
Moonlttiger chapter 60 . 12/27/2016
The whole story was well written. I love it by the way!
TheCanadianGuest chapter 60 . 10/26/2014
BEST. KOR STORY. EVER. I'm so glad you brought Kratos back! And all the annoyances I'd had with the game were fixed. You, my dear friend, are amazing!
crow4pres2k16 chapter 60 . 9/29/2014
Holy fuck that was good. The ending made me tear up and since I read it in like two or three days I could definitely see your writing improve. Just, wow.
StarTrail chapter 59 . 7/11/2014
I love this story so much…I would favorite it AGAIN if I could lol...
claclam chapter 21 . 5/12/2014
hey i really enjoy reading that fic i've never played ToS dawn of the new world because i didn't liked the story but i can't seem to stop reading yours! i'm just confused about something. Since this is two-ish years after ToS 1 aren't the worlds supposed to be put together? because you said in another chapter something along those lines (kratos thinking) "Lloyd could be in tethe'alla" and then in this one "why is the chosen of tethe''alla in sylvarant" so i wondered are sylvarant and tethe'alla still two different worlds? but anyway your ic is still really good! can't wait to see what happened to Lloyd!
Keko-the-Hybrid chapter 60 . 4/13/2014
I spent the last few days reading this! Thanks for such a great fanfic. If they ever re-did dawn of the new world, they should use this story! It was fantastic and all the way through I found myself thinking that this is what should have happened in the sequel. Kratos and the other characters you introduced fit so well into the plot. I loved the ending and you did so well building up to it. Tha ks again for such a great read.
Kyu-Momo chapter 13 . 9/17/2013
Actually, I think Kratos is taking it well all things considered.

I'd have been flailing around and hurling obscenities every which way LOOOONG before now.
Kyu-Momo chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
I burst out laughing. Just the thought of Kratos' expression upon realizing a tiny little monster was HUGGING him... heeheeheee! Brilliant!
StarTrail chapter 60 . 8/23/2013
I read this story in two days, it was so incredibly amazing, and i'm really glad you made it (there aren't enough KoR adaptions out there, and most of them are terrible...or totally NOT what i'm looking for-EmilxRichter *shudders*)
StarTrail chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Lloyden? *tilts head confused*
1412 karasu chapter 60 . 6/4/2013
This fic was so perfect! From the first chapter you had me completely hooked. I love it! Now, epilogue, 2000 years later? :p Haha...
Cookizilla chapter 60 . 10/21/2012
600th review goes to me. :3

I liked it. It was pretty good, though it could've been a bit more clear in parts.

Well done.
yakari school chapter 60 . 8/19/2012
Ok, I love this ending WAY more than the games. Emil and marta's reunition was perfectly written, and kratos and lloyd's was cute and funny. I've enjoyed this fic from beginning to end. Way to go!
yakari school chapter 31 . 8/17/2012
this is getting pretty entertaining, and I must say I did not expect things to go this way. Ah well, onto the next chapter!