Reviews for At The Bar
Heart Full of Elves chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
As a Kiwi, I was offended but entertained! Drunk!Ianto is one of my favourite things.
DinoDina chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Can't stop rereading story!
Gmariam chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Oh, that's fun. Crude to the end, but I love the idea of Owen and Ianto being friends. You're dialogue is brilliant, especially their taunts. I enjoyed it a lot!
Sano S. Sagara chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
SO, that's it. you spy on my friends when we're at the bar
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
God Ianto! So funny!
Fai Gensou chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
How could that guy afford 10 brandies for everyone in the pub? Pretty sure his wife wasn't happy when/if she found out.
NomadGirl12 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Deanna-Jade chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This made me laugh on a crappy morning before college so thankyou. It was really good. Especially drunken Ianto - I want one!
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
You're right - not for the tender - hysterical none the less! Now, you realise, you need to write the sexual torture scene as a sequel? Yep, you do - get busy!
brionyjae chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! Oh my, you had me laughing so hard at this one. Absolutely ADORE your drunk Ianto! ;) And HAHAHAAA it's even funnier for me because I'm a Kiwi, woooo! I defs don't mind being compared with the Welsh... *winks* :D Also love the different dynamics you had between Ianto and Owen - love it! :D Do any of your other stories have this same sort of friendship? :)
Sunshine Through The Storm chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Heehee, Jack's gonna torture it out of him.

*has to go in giggling fit*

Erin! xx
deadanddeleted chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
XD i lol ed so much great fic i loved owen and iantos arguement
Marian.Locksley chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Lolololololol - why is that so easy to imagine?

I love New Zeland *sighs* and you know what? It is actually quite like Wales (only warmer). And they do have a hell of a lot of sheep *nodds*

To be honest most Australian's have more Irish hertiage than English...funny that...but it's true almost all of us have Irish in there somewhere :P

That was amusing *is still giggling*

Now where is that bottle of larger...

Meatball42 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I love this story. It seems pretty out of character, but only kind of, if you know what I mean. and in an awesome way, totally hilarious really, so I'm adding it to favs so i can laugh at it anytime I feel like it :) Thanks so much for writing it!
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
HAHA, I adored that one, I have to even put it under my favs, that was just perfect!