Reviews for The Three Sided Story
nikkie2121 chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
Great story. The big bang theory is where "swirling vortex of entropy" comes from right.
DragonRose4 chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Wow, that was great! Very well done. I think that could have been a great episode for them. Wish it wasn't over, but I say that about all of the episodes I love most.
lastincurableromantic chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
I really enjoyed this story. I'd love to know where the 'swirling vortex of entropy' phrase comes from, though. It sounds so familiar but I can't place it.
JollyRoger1 chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Well done! :)
jenniferlovvrence chapter 8 . 2/28/2012
Omg! I love this story! Great plot, it's very original! Please update soon! :D
Heart of Diamond chapter 8 . 2/5/2012
Hahaha. The Doctor's classic line. Love the story! Update Soon!

Fly On...

Heart of Diamond
NewDrWhoFan chapter 8 . 11/11/2011
And that, dear Rose, is why you're always doing that running thing: to keep in practice :)
JollyRoger1 chapter 8 . 11/10/2011
Fun story. I can't wait for what comes next.
seekerchasing chapter 7 . 9/11/2011
well, this is intriguing. loving it so far- please update soon
NewDrWhoFan chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
I'm following, and eager for more :)
NewDrWhoFan chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
Good thing the Doctor was immune... could you imagine the torrent of facts that would pour from his gob?

But who are they, what're they doing, and what do they want?

Anyway, nice update ;)
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
Whaaaaaaaa? Totally baffed, but intrigued at the same time. Wonder what's going on?
ValaEnVash chapter 5 . 5/25/2011
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! cliffhangers... the bane of my existence...
Geordie-Girl123 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
This story is great I can't wait to read what happens next 3 :)
HannahWho chapter 5 . 8/17/2009
I just stumbled across this story and immediatley got hooked. The one thing I don't like is all your notes at the top apologizing for not updating will I survive without an update? Especially with that rockin' cliffhanger you're leaving us with.

Your relationship between the Doctor and Rose is lovely. Very comfortable and totally believeable. And I like the way you've titled your chapters. Clever. :)

Great job (keep it going).