Reviews for Frozen In Ink
LEYTONchilarie chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
This is so good! You are an amazing writer. You explained Peyton's feelings perfectly!
HBIC-Santana chapter 17 . 10/1/2009
I love this story and I really hope you get the desire to continue it soon!
Gina chapter 17 . 7/11/2009
i never usually review but this story is great i read the whole thing in one shot and am really upset i don't know what happens to the characters.. i hope you find the inspiration to continue it!
LPfan4ever chapter 17 . 7/11/2009
Please continue writing this story. It is great I mean yeah it is a little hard to picture the characters acting this way but isn't that what fiction is about? Please continue
CharmingKelsey16 chapter 3 . 7/11/2009
Whoa. You're a great writer! This is hard to picture, but a really good and dramatic idea; so OTH, lol.
lalez chapter 17 . 7/11/2009
okay

well i accept your hiatus :)

as you know i love archways :)

so keep writing

you are amazing
kigal001 chapter 17 . 7/10/2009
I was really excited to see an update. oh, well.. I do understand. I hope you will be able to come back to this story someday soon.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/10/2009
i really hope you do come back to it. i really liked this story, alot. it was very unique and i really do hope you finish it.
Alltheabove chapter 16 . 5/11/2009
Aww mann, I'm so late.

But anyways.

GREAT CHAPTER.

And I'm hapyy you decided to come back.

Don't let people stop you from doing what you want)

Unless it's a bad decision, then let them convince you otherwise.

MMkay, I loved the Victoria part.

I cracked up.

I don't think it was meant to be funny.

But it was SO Victoria.

"I'm going to go get plastered" that was probably my favorite.

And I'm rooting for Peyton to tell Lucas.

He's going to be mad, I think.

Or maybe he'll just hold her while she cries or something.

I don't know.

But I hope to find out...

Soon )
A Amanda A chapter 16 . 4/28/2009
loved it..ud soon!
ReeseHolden chapter 16 . 4/28/2009
I am so glad that you are continuing this story, it is great. I hate how mean Bitchtoria is to Brooke. Brooke is strong though, her mom won't tear her down, it will only make her stronger. As for Lucas and Peyton, they seem to be getting on the right track. I know Peyton still has to tell him the big news and I hope that he won't freak out (but he probably will). They both belong together and no matter what hardships they have to face, they will make it. Poor Haley, I feel so terrible sad for her. Her husband has become this awful mess and not only does she have to deal the emotional aspects of it but she has a son to raise as well. Maybe Nathan will come out of this crappy situation better than he entered it and he and Haley will find happiness again. So glad you updated this, thanks for doing that. This was a great chapter. I look forward to the next one. Update soon!
joeycreek9 chapter 16 . 4/28/2009
i'm so glad you are continuing this story! I've actually been thinking about it for the last week or so, but couldn't remember the title so i couldn't find it in here. You're writings really great! I can't wait to read more. Please update again soon!
lalez chapter 16 . 4/27/2009
great to hear you feel better (PM)

and i thought i'd answer you as requested ,-)

loved this update but lucas is acting like a total moron

well what is new? ;-)

as for the time line

mark himself said that they have no idea in which year they are so they just leave it out (if you check out the championship banner there is no year on it!I tried that...)

So happy reading and writing
Angell4NEPatriots chapter 16 . 4/27/2009
YAY! I am so thrilled that you have decided to continue on with this story! I am feeling so much for everything everyone is going through. I am really hoping that if Brooke is feeling the need to run, that she runs directly back to Tree Hill so she can deal with her issues and what she has done there. She has no support system right now and by heading back to NYC it seems like she is trying to punish herself. Her mother is such a hateful witch and Brooke is so alone!

I hope Peyton decides to tell Luke. It sure seems like she is about to. I enjoyed their talk and I hope it continues. I am glad she was honest about Julian. It was so typical of Lucas to want to punch Julian before even knowing about his connection to Peyton. LOL. I am glad he didn't though. I can imagine how tense things were with the two guys in the room before Peyton finally appeared.

Poor Hayley and Jamie. She has it so tough right now, trying to be strong for her boy when her life is falling apart. I hope that rehab helps Nathan and helps heal his family as well.

You are doing an awesome job! I am really enjoying all the twists and turns. I can't wait to see what else you have in store for these complex characters. Thank you for this amazing update! I am looking forward to your next one! Thanks again for continuing this!
cayt326 chapter 16 . 4/27/2009
I'm glad you're back! I was really into this story! Keep updates coming!