Reviews for Sephiroth's Desires
LadyLouise04 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Hi! I understand your opinion. I liked it very much. I would like to read the full version, please.
Mrs.RedHood chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
1. Thank you! Someone who agrees that agrees with me!
2. Awesome story! *2-thumbs-up*
3. The 'censored' thing was a little confusing at first.
Ultimolu chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
I don't see your story.
Ultimolu chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
...O_O -jaw drops-

I agree with you 100% about what some authors do to Sephiroth. It makes me cry inside, knowing that this dude went wacko after the whole Jenova thing and he sure as hell ain't coming back to reality.

Now, this is very, very interesting. I don't like the OC's name but the way you wrote her fear and Sephiroth's obsession with pleasing himself, it was very realistic.
drkangl8dj chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
absolutely love it, would like to read the uncensored version :)
krupa360 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I really really agree how you put your story and how you think other people should right theirs...It really really makes sense...And I'm happy for it. Thank you for righting this I'll

all was remember this story.
tourniquetkitty chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I absolutely love your story. It's very true to Sephiroth's character and his dialogue and attitude toward someone as submissive as "Akina" (other than the OC's name I have nothing else to criticize about the story) is very easy to imagine coming from the actual character, not the poor excuse of a fabricated version too often created by so many teeny bopper fanfic writers... ugh!

But I digress; It's a great story for even a one shot (and that's not easy to find), fluid and imaginable dialogue, great dimension to characters personalities, awesome narration through the 1st person POV etc. and i like how you replaced the 'mature' features of the story with censored. To my opinion it gets the reader hooked and wanting more! which is why I'm requesting a full version please? (although I tried giving you a as much of a solid critique as I can, I'm also a pervert :P) I have a DA account so can you send it to me via message? If not , then I can give you my email.

Hope to hear from you soon!
tufas9 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Could you send me the full version? Please? XD
morikun-rinari chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Ok, I'll do a REAL review on this...

When I first read the summary I wasn't so sure about reading a SephirothxOC fanfiction. I guess its due to the stigma of "Canon CharacterxOC" sometimes make people think of Mary Sue instead of an original character. Still, I gave it a chance. I ignored all assumptions that were floating in my head and immersed myself into reading this story. (Well, I originally read the uncensored version at AFF.)

Without realizing it much, the first few paragraphs really caught my attention and I couldn't stop reading. I'm not sure what to really say but it felt as though if I put myself in Akina's shoes as the story progressed further. I didn't really mind whether or not she was a Sue because there was obvious fear in her and believes Sephiroth to be a rigid, cruel person at heart.

Sephiroth's dialogue in particular felt convincing. I imagined his voice actor (George Newbern) saying those lines in my head and everything felt perfect. He really does speak in a way a top SOLDIER/General would; authoritative, confident and well-spoken. Also, this fan fiction really makes rethink about the creepy FFVII villain. If he had any form of physical desire, he would most likely take a victim (like Akina), drag her to a suitable location and do what he wants. I imagine he would not take "no" for an answer. Being the controlling person he is, it seems accurate to me that he gives this sense of oppression as I read the story.

Its been nearly a little over a year since I read it for the first time so I can't recall on specific thoughts I had at the end of the story, but I'm certain that I wasn't going to read it just once. I've probably read it more than 50 times (never really counted though) and I still do. Even though I get a little creeped out reading it, it has this certain type of terror element that makes me want to read "Sephiroth's Desires" again. If I had to put it in short words, the story is simple but also a foreboding, haunting read.

One more thing, this is one heck of a story! I really treasure it and I'll be waiting for the second chapter until its out. _
SilverReins chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
Wow that was a great Sephiroth story. I thought this writer captured him brilliantly, showing him as he is- perfectly villainous. What a feeling of ominous dread. As one reviewer wrote: haunting. I loved that about this work. From the opening to the end, he was the same, consistent, uncaring, powerful, threatening, completely self centered and self serving. It was fascinating how he seemed to thoroughly loathe Akina and dislike that part of himself which caused him to desire her. Gripping read. I highly recommend the uncensored version of the same story- Obviously much more detailed but not unpleasantly graphic. So well done. This author leaves you wanting more…Sephiroth…
Magdiel14 chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
since ffnet hates me, you can send the uncut version t . c o m without all the spaces. if that doesn't work... well... i guess i could take a good pc with good wifi
Magdiel14 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
this story is very interesting. i would love to read the uncut version.
Hunter.48 chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
Could i have the full version? The censored made me sad :( but i really like Sephiroth in this, psycho is hot XD
morikun-rinari chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
I didn't know there was a second chapter floating somewhere on the internet! XD I should have checked here more than a month ago.

I think you should keep continuing with this story. I've been reading the first chapter so many times by now.
TornAngelWings chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
Could you send me the link to the full story?