Reviews for Time Stands Still
Craftygirl11 chapter 27 . 9/29/2013
I can't wait for the sequel to this story. I am also happy that we have couples in the story too. TrentxKira, TommyxKimberly, BillyxHaley. Very cute couples if you ask me.
smfan chapter 27 . 8/11/2013
Very nice, I like it a lot :) I just wish that this is what really happened in the Dino Series. Kim was supposed to come back but the actress was busy apparently. Tommy and Kim Forever!
malenita artiz chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
GREAT! I HAD THE SAME IDEA, NINJETTI POWERS LAID INSIDE THEM! AWESOME CHAPTER
malenita artiz chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
HEY GREAT CHAPTER! I CANT WAIT TO READ THE FOLLOWINGS BUT IT WIL TAKE ME SOME TIME.
hewhoreaps chapter 27 . 6/22/2013
Well glad to see things with Tommy and Kim progressing good. Sad to see the issue Trent has with his father putting strain on Kira and his relationship.

I look forward to the next story whenever you get posted and keep up the good work
andyg2525 chapter 27 . 6/16/2013
this was perfect
jwstahle chapter 27 . 6/13/2013
I loved this story a lot. I am sad to see that it is finished. I hope there will be another story to this series.
brankel1 chapter 27 . 6/12/2013
I love it. I love what Jason said to tommy " Yeah right. I won't hold my breath. With your memory. I am safe."
sabina21 chapter 27 . 6/11/2013
good chapter update soon
jwstahle chapter 26 . 5/31/2013
I love that Kim is a ranger again. I cannot wait to see what is going to happen next. Please update soon.
brankel1 chapter 26 . 5/31/2013
Fantastic job. Glad the 96 MMPR made it back to their time.
hewhoreaps chapter 26 . 5/30/2013
Well at least the MMPR rangers finally got sent back to their right time. Also glad to see what I'm guessing is going to be a "new" ranger in the near future.

Well wonder what happens next but I'm going to wager its not going to be pretty

Look forward to more and keep up the good work
sabina21 chapter 26 . 5/30/2013
good chapter update soon
jwstahle chapter 25 . 5/17/2013
I loved this chapter a lot. I am really enjoying this series and I cannot wait to see what is going to happen next. Please update soon.
Opalbrat chapter 25 . 4/11/2013
Love this story! I can't wait to read more. Are Kim and Tommy ever going to explain to Kira and Trent about their spirit animals?